Any special things to do for Anniversary Trip?

martinolichfamily

DIS Veteran
DH & I are going to WDW April 29 - May 2 for a quick 10 year Anniversary Trip alone! :cool1:
Is there any 'special' things we should do while there? I will be 18 weeks pregnant too.

TIA!

I would say romantic dinner at Jiko.

Another would be a date night at the boardwalk.
Dinner somewhere there, Ice cream at seashore sweets, maybe a surrey bike ride around the lagoon, watch fireworks from a bench, and evening at Jelly Rolls. (you don't have to drink to have a good time there)

DH and I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour when we went without the kids last year. It was great!

Congratulations on 10 yrs. We are also going for our 10 yr. Anniversary and will be there from April 30th thru May 6th. We have the kids for 4 days then my parents are going to come over and take them, letting us have some quiet/alone time. We have a nice dinner at Narcossee's and also a night at Jellyrolls. I am also considering a carriage ride around POFQ.

Congrats!!!!
We are going on our honeymoon and here are some of the things we may do:
Dining with an imagineer at HBD
Wishes dessert party
Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom
Pick a Pearl (to make a piece of jewelry as a souvenir)
Shopping for vinylmations (my addiction)
Lots of restaurants! (artists point, citricos, cali grill, jiko, hoop de doo, etc)
A night at jellyrolls!

Have a wonderful time!!!

Congratulations on 10 yrs. We are also going for our 10 yr. Anniversary and will be there from April 30th thru May 6th. We have the kids for 4 days then my parents are going to come over and take them, letting us have some quiet/alone time. We have a nice dinner at Narcossee's and also a night at Jellyrolls. I am also considering a carriage ride around POFQ.

My wife and I got away (without the children) for a few nights this past October. We did the items you listed above and had a great time. Dinner at Narcosee's was delicious and romantic. Jellyrolls was fun. We did the carriage ride around POR and POFQ and it was very romantic. We grabbed a wine inside at the bar at POR and brought it with us. We then stopped at Scat Cats at POFQ and watched Elliot do his thing. I would suggest a nice boat ride from POR to Downtown Disney and back at night.

We went for our 25th. Dinner at V&As and an Illuminations Cruise top my list of anniversary activities.

We are doing a photo session on the beach at the Poly and the Fireworks Dessert party.

Congratulations:thumbsup2

Thank you so much for all the great ideas! :goodvibes

I am leaning more towards the Carriage Ride or Illumniations Cruise....I am off to check into these!

Thanks again!

Aw congratulations!

What about surprising your DH with a personalised cake one night at dinner? Some of the ones i've seen on the DIS are fabulous :goodvibes

We went in March of last year for our 15th wedding anniversary sans kids. We took the keys to the kingdom tour, ate dinner at Narcoossee's (amazing!!) and just took the parks at a much different pace. We had a great time just reconnecting.

Congrats!!!

Congrats!!!!
We are going on our honeymoon and here are some of the things we may do:
Dining with an imagineer at HBD
Wishes dessert party
Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom
Pick a Pearl (to make a piece of jewelry as a souvenir)
Shopping for vinylmations (my addiction)
Lots of restaurants! (artists point, citricos, cali grill, jiko, hoop de doo, etc)
A night at jellyrolls!

Have a wonderful time!!!

First, congratulations to you on the upcoming wedding and congratulations to the OP on the 10 year anniversary AND the new edition!!!

I didn't know WDW had Pick a Pearl. Where is it located? In college I worked in the pick a pearl area (Japanese Village) at Sea World San Diego. I was the only tall California blonde wearing a kimono. Most of the other employees were asian. About 100 times a day tourists said, "You don't look Japanese!" hahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter