Any Special Pics to take during Disneymoon?

Disneymoon2007

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! We are going on our Disneymoon this year, I was wondering if there are any special pictures we should take / have taken during our stay? Also, I saw a picture with a bride and groom, and somehow tickerbell was added to the pic standing in their hands, they said it had been done after the pic was taken...Photopass or something?? Does anyone know how to get these special pictures?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone! We are going on our Disneymoon this year, I was wondering if there are any special pictures we should take / have taken during our stay? Also, I saw a picture with a bride and groom, and somehow tickerbell was added to the pic standing in their hands, they said it had been done after the pic was taken...Photopass or something?? Does anyone know how to get these special pictures?

Thanks!

That is a Photopass pic. Basically just have the Disney photographers take pics of you at different locations. They scan them no a card. You then can go have them printed off or order them from home. They will have little surprises on them.

I would recommend getting a special spot to take photos at for years to come. A spot that you dont think will move or be changed. For instance, you might get a photo at the wishing well this year-- and then every year you go together afterward go back and get that same photo retaken at the wishing well... it will symbolize and show change in the two of you and your relationship. Once kids start coming (or if they are already here now)-- get them in it as well- and that will be something great to look back on years down the road!

I would recommend getting a special spot to take photos at for years to come. A spot that you dont think will move or be changed. For instance, you might get a photo at the wishing well this year-- and then every year you go together afterward go back and get that same photo retaken at the wishing well... it will symbolize and show change in the two of you and your relationship. Once kids start coming (or if they are already here now)-- get them in it as well- and that will be something great to look back on years down the road!

That is a FANTASTIC idea! I love it :) Our engagement spot is right near the Castle and we know they're not moving that anytime soon! ;)

I love Maggie's idea of a picture in one special place that you can re-take every time you visit.

We got a great picture on the water launch from WL to MK. There was no one else on the boat (just by luck) and the captain took our picture of us "piloting" the boat (it was still in dock). I love this picture!

47b6da00b3127cce98548fb2c10900000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

Thanks for posting that idea! I love it, and I would have never thought of it. We are definately going to do that! Thanks!!

I love Maggie's idea of a picture in one special place that you can re-take every time you visit.

We got a great picture on the water launch from WL to MK. There was no one else on the boat (just by luck) and the captain took our picture of us "piloting" the boat (it was still in dock). I love this picture!

47b6da00b3127cce98548fb2c10900000017108AYsnLJk0aNv

Great photo Jen! Not many people can say they have a photo like that! That boat is mine and DH's main source of transportation while in Orlando-- so we love the boat!

I think this is one of the pics the op is talking about:
Tink3.jpg

We were excited on our honeymoon to get pics of both of us (instead of pic after pic of DH, who, by the end of the trip, usually just rolls his eyes when I take out the camera :rotfl:). We grabbed every PhotoPass photographer we could find and ended up with lots of great pics (I'll show you some when I do my trippie eventually!). At the end of the trip, we went to one of the PhotoPass centers and bought the CD for $129 (we had over 100 pics on there). Like princessdisneybelle said, you can also order prints online or order the CD once you get home (but then have to pay shipping, I believe).

Apparently each and every photo taken is reviewed by some PhotoPass person in a lonely little booth somewhere (ok, I made that lonely little booth part up! :)). They take out any vulgar picks (if you're flipping off the camera or something) and add in special touches to certain photos (like the Tink you see in our photo above). Oh, and when you view the pics, either online or at the parks, you can also ask them to add borders, the year, Mickey icons, etc. Lonely Little Booth Person missed putting Tink in some of the shots that he/she was supposed to though.

So...if you want the Tink pic in particular, I'd make sure you ask several different photographers to take that shot, just in case.

HTH!

I think this is one of the pics the op is talking about:
Tink3.jpg

We were excited on our honeymoon to get pics of both of us (instead of pic after pic of DH, who, by the end of the trip, usually just rolls his eyes when I take out the camera :rotfl:). We grabbed every PhotoPass photographer we could find and ended up with lots of great pics (I'll show you some when I do my trippie eventually!). At the end of the trip, we went to one of the PhotoPass centers and bought the CD for $129 (we had over 100 pics on there). Like princessdisneybelle said, you can also order prints online or order the CD once you get home (but then have to pay shipping, I believe).

Apparently each and every photo taken is reviewed by some PhotoPass person in a lonely little booth somewhere (ok, I made that lonely little booth part up! :)). They take out any vulgar picks (if you're flipping off the camera or something) and add in special touches to certain photos (like the Tink you see in our photo above). Oh, and when you view the pics, either online or at the parks, you can also ask them to add borders, the year, Mickey icons, etc. Lonely Little Booth Person missed putting Tink in some of the shots that he/she was supposed to though.

So...if you want the Tink pic in particular, I'd make sure you ask several different photographers to take that shot, just in case.

HTH!

I LOVE your pic... SO Beautiful

That is so cute!

So you just have to hold your hands like that? Or is there some other way to pose to have Tink in your photo?

Not sure. Each time, the photographer directed us to do so. None of them directed us to do anything else, so if there are any other little neat surprises like Tink, our PhotoPass photographers didn't know about them!

:rotfl:

Speaking of the Tinkerbell picture.........

Our photographer told us to cup our hands together, LOOK DOWN at our hands and LOOK SURPRISED....then she told us that they would super-impose Tinker Bell in our hands.

Well......this is what ours came out looking like...

bridegroom15.jpg

This picture makes me laugh every time! DH said that he had NO IDEA what he was doing!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Speaking of the Tinkerbell picture.........

Our photographer told us to cup our hands together, LOOK DOWN at our hands and LOOK SURPRISED....then she told us that they would super-impose Tinker Bell in our hands.

Well......this is what ours came out looking like...

bridegroom15.jpg

This picture makes me laugh every time! DH said that he had NO IDEA what he was doing!!! :rotfl:

that is soooo cute!! I love that picture!! you definitely have the surprised look down! love it love it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter