Any special "must do's" not normally advertised?

OK, everyone, please stop attacking each other. I am very tired of dealing with this bickering.

The next person who attacks someone else in this post will be turned over to the webmasters for further evaluation. Correcting mistakes is one thing. Attacking each other is another.

Thank you.

Mike Said the Following...

"What is then VIP Tour?
I'll be honest here too, it's a $120 front of the line ticket. You go on a tour with a group of individuals behind the scenes to secret entrances to rides. You bypass the crowds and get front of the line treatment. That's about all it is, you do see how the rides work or any of the stuff I was hoping they had."

When did you take the tour? It has gone through many changes lately and it is worth checking out.

Some more things not to miss:

The color changing paint in Marvel area in IOA. (I've never seen this myself, but it sounds neat.)

In UStudios, be sure to take pictures at all the "special effects" photo opportunities. I have done this and these turned out to be our favorite souveniers!! You will find several of them throughout the park.

Be sure to walk through the US "city street scene" areas. Also, note the "sets" built at the end of the street - down from "Twister". There is a fake subway entrance and sets that look so real until you get right up on them.

Nan

Thank you Nan for bringing this hijacked thread back to it's title question. I hadn't heard of the points you mentioned and am eagerly awaiting more info on them or other little secrets at Universal. Does anyone have more of these?

Personally, i recommend the tour. You do find out a lot of background information on how the park is run, along with the priority access to the rides.

You just have to remember to ask...

The color changing paint at Marvel has been there since the beginning.

Originally posted by Notatourist
The color changing paint at Marvel has been there since the beginning.

indeed it has, but you do have to look for it:smooth:

indeed it has, but you do have to look for it

I never knew about it, or noticed it either....so you'll have to give me a special "VIP tour" and point it out to me when we're at IOA next! ;)

And a tour of the caves in Camp Jurassic, if you don't mind, ov course...:rolleyes:

Karen :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter