Any Solo DIS'ers Here Between 3/28 - 4/2?

TheDisDork

Welcome Home
Hey all, been down here for about a week now-- got all my "must-do's" done just before the latest wave of Spring Breakers struck today. The family's down from today until the morning of 3/28, but after that I'll just be going with the flow and probably spending some time at SRS or strolling over to DTD. If anyone else is solo down here PM me and I'd totally be down for a casual meet up.

And if you see an early-20's male with brown hair walking around sporting a shirt with some sort of Dream Builders slogan and a black Speedo backpack don't be shy about saying hi!

Rotfl! No! That backpack is the only piece of Speedo merchandise I would dare to own, thank you very much! Actually, some sort of tornado-death-storm ripped across Orlando out of nowhere the other day while I was in the MK hub and that darn backpack was the only thing saving everything I'd bought (and my uber dorky SOTMK binder) from certain destruction. Anything outside of the bag-- myself included-- was not so lucky. So god bless that company for moving outside of retina-damaging bathing wear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter