Any Sleepy Disigns?

anewmac

Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
So for our Disney Cruise, I got dh a Grumpy shirt cuz thats really the only charcter I could find that was somewhat older and not kid like LOL. Well he's really not a Grumpy guy (both not liking the character nor is he grumpy) Looking to see if anyone has any Sleepy Disigns. Kids and I joke that he sleeps a lot and can sleep any and EVERYWHERE!

Would love to see some adult type disigns not anything to kiddish or else I could never talk him into it LOL. If its any help he's a US Marine so if you wanted to combine that Im ok with it too.

Would love to have a shirt for him for our upcoming WDW trip in August (never to early to plan right!) Thanks all, your all so talanted wish we could have a webinar to learn how to do this LOL But I guess you cant teach talent huh. WHen ya got it ya got it.. unfortunatly... I dont got it it! LOL

Here is a quick and simple design...any other designs out there?

SleepyT-Shirt1.jpg

SleepyT-Shirt2.jpg

haha, thanks! anymore! Would love to make a door sign or 2 for him also, since i have everyone else's favs.

Thanks jtanddolly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter