Any SkyAuction users out there??

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
I just found this site and am in awe!! If you've used SkyAuction, please give me the scoop! How in the world can they offer a 7 night Western for May '05 (cat.12), for 2 adults & a 3yo for only $949?? Yes, total! Are the taxes included? If not, how much are taxes? I just can't find out enough info. on their site, so I know my DIS friends will know! ;)

Any info. would be greatly appreciated! Have a great weekend!! :teeth:

I have used Skyauction several times. It is a great way to get cheap travel, you just have to be flexible with your dates. Just be sure to read the small print, there is always a surcharge added on to the total bid amount (taxes, etc.).

Tracy

We've used them, although not for the cruise (yet). Taxes and transfers are usually extra. We got a great deal on a 4 day vacation in Mexico, all inclusive, for well under 1,000.

Very reputable NYC company - nice people, and no problems getting documents from them.

Originally posted by disneyfan551
I just found this site and am in awe!! If you've used SkyAuction, please give me the scoop! How in the world can they offer a 7 night Western for May '05 (cat.12), for 2 adults & a 3yo for only $949?? Yes, total! Are the taxes included? If not, how much are taxes? I just can't find out enough info. on their site, so I know my DIS friends will know! ;)

Any info. would be greatly appreciated! Have a great weekend!! :teeth:

Is it a Disney cruise?? I've never seen a Disney cruise on their site. I've used Sky Auction twice, once for a condo in Orlando and once for a condo in Williamsburg. Awesome deals both times, no problems with them at all!

I agree with the other posters. Great firm, great deals if you know prices & are flexible for destinations/dates. They are best known for their resort deals.

With the cruises, read the fine print. The surcharges can be $250+PP. If you look at other cruise sites that include Port Charges, taxes etc.. they seem alot cheaper, but they're really not. Sometimes it's not the deal it initially appears to be. Once you bid, it's yours... so caveat emptor... You have no say in room assignment, etc... unless you buy an upgrade, if one is available on the site...

Good Luck! They have some awesome deals & I agree, easy to deal with.

Yes, it was a Disney cruise. And, when I walked through the steps of pre-booking, it did allow me to choose the category, and even the room, showing the deck details! I believe this was in the 'buy it now' area and there was no bidding. And there was really very little fine print, so I will check into it. I was at my SIL's when I saw the site and just couldn't believe it!

The surcharges are definitely my big question at this point... Glad to see everyone has had good experiences with them though!

Thanks for all of the responses! ::yes::

I could not find it , looked threw all the cruises... maybe the auction ended..... going to look again....

Thanks for helping! I'm over there right now, trying to check again. I went into the "buy it now cruises" area on the home page, then searched by Disney cruises....

Thanks again! :teeth:

ok...it does say per person price, but the further you go through the process, it will break down the rate and tax per person. It also shows my 3yo's special rate. So far, they have beat all quotes I have received except for Costco for this date!

Are you sure it is for a 7 night cruise? Just went to the site, and they only offer 7 night cruised up until April 2005. The price sounds like a 3 or 4 night cruise. If it is for a 7 night, I would grab it before they realize their mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter