Any sites for good deals on WDW property

Bibbler66

Earning My Other Ear
Hi guys, new poster here but I have been to WDW several times over the last few years.

Separated, so looking at keeping my costs down to take myself and DD of nearly 7 with me. Looking for experienced WDW visitors who know where to find the bargains really. I'm looking at 2010 November so she can experience the Christmas magic. ;) Pete

Welcome to DISboards.
As previous post, if you are going thru free DDP period then direct with Disney.co.uk will take some beating.
If its just room only after the DDP deal has finished then it could be anywhere, its just a matter of searching and searching, I was looking for 2 nights at AKL end of August, best rate I could find was here http://www.hotelclub.com/ beat both Disney(.com or .co.uk) direct or any other site I tried.

Last year I booked AKL Disney.com was cheapest. Best rate I could find with Port Orleans FQ was with Hotelopia.co.uk using a 10% discount code and 10% cashback thru Quidco.

When you are ready for booking, post best price you can find and I(and others) will post if we see a better price.

Earlier this year, we booked via the DIsney US site and looked out for discounts on mousesaver website. We managed to get 40% discount code off the Poly & WL. Even with the drop in the $ rate we still ended up saving alot more compared to what we were quoted on the UK site.

As I say this was just my experience and was earlier in the year, but may be worth considering if you want to risk getting a code (the website has a list of historic dates for code releases) even if it doesn't work out it worth looking at to convince youself you've got a bargain else where :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter