Any Single Young Adult Males?

I lurk, don't post much. But notice that what we're really missing is more the mid 30's group. Everyone is super young, or older. I'm in Quebec, figured I could compete with the UK accent. ;)

We have a few mid-30's people active over in the Singles Social Club.

Hi MtlFire!

I'm a fellow Canadian in her 30's.

I visited your lovely city for the first time two weekends ago. I can't wait to go back and see it again in warmer weather :goodvibes

I lurk, don't post much. But notice that what we're really missing is more the mid 30's group. Everyone is super young, or older. I'm in Quebec, figured I could compete with the UK accent. ;)

I have a friend at work, Mario, who has the most adorable French accent. . .I go talk to him just so I can hear it. MMMMMMM

Well, I'm pretty much trying to make a come back on here. Seems every time I try though I slip back into the shadows lol.
Just turned 22 in March on the 22nd. Yes, Golden year everyone says.
Got to experience My Chemical Romance Live on April 10th and it was amazing!!
Still living in Iowa and going to college for Graphic Design and its been constant classes for over a year and I'm going batty!!
I have another class this summer because I couldn't get it any other time this year and so took the dive and signed up for it.
I'm currently taking a painting class which has been wonderful and I continue to enjoy it.

But other then that, its been super slow on the social front for me.
Haven't meet anyone new and I'm still single.
Dang, I'm lonely and tired for being surrounded by younger friends that have boyfriends :guilty: its so depressing.
I'm usually up beat and just have fun, but I do reach an emotional crash at one point in a very long time. I had one Sunday night and have been in a bitter mood due to that and the fact for the past 2 months I've had a total of like 3 ear infections or the same one relapsing over and over again.

Anyone having better luck then me? lol.
Upside during my sad moments I just turned to watching or listening to the staff and actors of Rooster Teeth lol.
I love watching their RT Shorts series on YouTube and Red Vs Blue as well.
Some adult language, but very hilarious and well written and played out.
During painting class I listen to their podcast "Drunk Tank" where they pretty much get together and record themselves talking like normal, but they'll make sure they make it understandable to the audience. Much of it is game based and computer talk along with random life stories, politics, movies, shows, and pretty much anything they can think of talking about at that moment in time.
Its quite fun listening to them playfully bicker and crack jokes.

All in all, bored unless entertained by Rooster Teeth, or caught up painting or drawing something in my free time or in class.
Man I need a vacation bad D8

Hi MtlFire!

I'm a fellow Canadian in her 30's.

I visited your lovely city for the first time two weekends ago. I can't wait to go back and see it again in warmer weather :goodvibes

Warmer weather? Oh, you mean the 2nd Tuesday in July? ;) Right now its raining. It was raining yesterday. And it will rain most of the week.

I'm going to Orlando on Saturday. That will be warmer :).

Warmer weather? Oh, you mean the 2nd Tuesday in July? ;) Right now its raining. It was raining yesterday. And it will rain most of the week.

I'm going to Orlando on Saturday. That will be warmer :).

We've been getting a lot of rain here this week as well.

Enjoy your time in Orlando, and hopefully the weather is nice. I'm so jealous! I'm not going back until June.

Well, I'm pretty much trying to make a come back on here. Seems every time I try though I slip back into the shadows lol.
Still living in Iowa and going to college for Graphic Design and its been constant classes for over a year and I'm going batty!!
I have another class this summer because I couldn't get it any other time this year and so took the dive and signed up for it.
I'm currently taking a painting class which has been wonderful and I continue to enjoy it.

Dang, I'm lonely and tired for being surrounded by younger friends that have boyfriends :guilty: its so depressing.
I'm usually up beat and just have fun, but I do reach an emotional crash at one point in a very long time. I had one Sunday night and have been in a bitter mood due to that and the fact for the past 2 months I've had a total of like 3 ear infections or the same one relapsing over and over again.

Upside during my sad moments I just turned to watching or listening to the staff and actors of Rooster Teeth lol.
During painting class I listen to their podcast "Drunk Tank" where they pretty much get together and record themselves talking like normal, but they'll make sure they make it understandable to the audience. Much of it is game based and computer talk along with random life stories, politics, movies, shows, and pretty much anything they can think of talking about at that moment in time.

All in all, bored unless entertained by Rooster Teeth, or caught up painting or drawing something in my free time or in class.

Sweetie, I am 50 and single and have been single since I divorced 8 years ago. Embrace your singleness. . .its a great learning tool. . .

I've been single for over 6 years and yeah at times it gets lonely but like Darcy said, it can be a great learning tool. Just figure out some things that you like to do and get out and go do them. Who cares if you do them alone. I live in Vegas and go to local music shows, the strip, the movies, hell even theater shows alone. You can always find some way to have fun, you just have to open up your mind to new things. :)

Thanks, its just harder then usual at times due to the fact I have Asperger's Syndrome (*a form of autism that is high functioning*). Gets me down alot, but then I have days of pure joy. Its crazy :rolleyes:

Thanks, its just harder then usual at times due to the fact I have Asperger's Syndrome (*a form of autism that is high functioning*). Gets me down alot, but then I have days of pure joy. Its crazy :rolleyes:

Hi Kailey,

My little sisiter has Asperger's Syndrome as well, so I can sympathize with what you're going thru. Just remember there are many things to celebrate in your life right now, and you are an amazing young woman on your own, you do not need to have someone in your life to make you whole :)

Remember the next time you get down that your friends all have boyfriends, that they might be jealous of you as well and all your freedom. I know I have friends in relationships that live vicariously thru me and love to hear about the dates I go on or the things I go off and do solo as they do not have that freedom. Life is what YOU make it! :)

Hi Kailey,

My little sisiter has Asperger's Syndrome as well, so I can sympathize with what you're going thru. Just remember there are many things to celebrate in your life right now, and you are an amazing young woman on your own, you do not need to have someone in your life to make you whole :)

Remember the next time you get down that your friends all have boyfriends, that they might be jealous of you as well and all your freedom. I know I have friends in relationships that live vicariously thru me and love to hear about the dates I go on or the things I go off and do solo as they do not have that freedom. Life is what YOU make it! :)

No offense to any of the 20-25 year olds on here but are there any guys here say 25-35?

Yes, but only for a few more months lol.

We've been getting a lot of rain here this week as well.

Enjoy your time in Orlando, and hopefully the weather is nice. I'm so jealous! I'm not going back until June.

Rain yesterday morning, but otherwise nice sun. Sitting on the balcony at Kidani right now. Am running the Everest 5k race later this evening at Animal Kingdom.

Rain yesterday morning, but otherwise nice sun. Sitting on the balcony at Kidani right now. Am running the Everest 5k race later this evening at Animal Kingdom.

Very jealous, I would give anything to be sitting on the balcony at Kidani! Though today is turning into a very beautiful day here. Good luck on your race tonight!

Hi Kailey,

you know what I thought i was the only one who got depressed cause I too have friends who are getting married or having a kid now and with you saying this made me happy and it is very well said I agree with this statement :)

I'm a 20 year old girl here who even though I work at disney, has trouble meeting people. I moved out to Orlando just about a month ago so things get pretty lonely. I'd love to meet people. :goodvibes

I'm a 20 year old girl here who even though I work at disney, has trouble meeting people. I moved out to Orlando just about a month ago so things get pretty lonely. I'd love to meet people. :goodvibes

Welcome!!:goodvibes.. dont worry youll meet new people real soon, when i first moved here i didnt know a soul either, but it doesnt take long to make friends here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter