Any Single Young Adult Males?

I must be doing really well in the sharing Disney department. My desktop background is a fireworks pic from WDW during Wishes when I was there in April. On my other machine, I have my Disney DiveQuest picture like what I have for my avatar. People here at work just don't seem to get why I go back to DL and WDW all the time. I don't bother trying to explain it to them anymore. :)

no worries .. how are you today? :cutie:

I'm good. How are you?? Going to Disney anytime soon??

I must be doing really well in the sharing Disney department. My desktop background is a fireworks pic from WDW during Wishes when I was there in April. On my other machine, I have my Disney DiveQuest picture like what I have for my avatar. People here at work just don't seem to get why I go back to DL and WDW all the time. I don't bother trying to explain it to them anymore. :)

If people want to be haters, let them. They don't need to understand, lol. :sad2:

I agree completely!! I think it is a big turn on(without sounding too risque:laughing:) and endearing.

21yr old fireman (10-14 days out of the month) and sheriff deputy (5-7 days out of the month). And I love Disney World. Going to get married there one day!:banana:

21yr old fireman (10-14 days out of the month) and sheriff deputy (5-7 days out of the month). And I love Disney World. Going to get married there one day!:banana:

Aw!! You are so sweet!! I wish you were my BF instead of the Debbie-Downer that I am currently with... :rolleyes:

Though, I have my fingers crossed that this October will be an engagement trip for me. I can't throw out any more hints to him! Do you think he's going to get it?? :rotfl:

Though, I have my fingers crossed that this October will be an engagement trip for me. I can't throw out any more hints to him! Do you think he's going to get it?? :rotfl:

WOW I hope everything goes to plan for you! I'm sure he's got the hint and just playing dumb to keep your anticipation up! Where are yall staying at, any place romantic?

Aw!! You are so sweet!! I wish you were my BF instead of the Debbie-Downer that I am currently with... :rolleyes:

I hope it works out well. I actually had a dream that I asked someone to marry me in WDW, in the middle of Tomorrowland. Here's wishing that it be a very special moment for you when it happens. :goodvibes

WOW I hope everything goes to plan for you! I'm sure he's got the hint and just playing dumb to keep your anticipation up! Where are yall staying at, any place romantic?

Thank you ever so much!! We're staying at the AKL CL. Is that romantic there?? We have not stayed there yet. We're staying for 9 days so that leaves plenty of time for him to pop the question.:lovestruc

I hope it works out well. I actually had a dream that I asked someone to marry me in WDW, in the middle of Tomorrowland. Here's wishing that it be a very special moment for you when it happens. :goodvibes

Well here's hoping to dreams come true!! :woohoo: Don't know where he will choose, but I would love in front of the castle or maybe someplace unexpected that way it can always be just ours when we go back. :cutie:

Disney would be an amazing place to pop the question thats for sure. I hope to get a chance like that oneday.

heres your capt jack right here!

i wish i was computer savy enough to upload a pic id show you what i look like (i kind of have the jack sparrow thing goin on, what with the long hair and the goatee lol)

I was actually watching a video of Kitchen Kabaret and Food Rocks while at work last week and I had a co-worker look at me funny when he saw some singing Veggie's and Fruits (Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit!) on my monitor. Guess it was a good thing I was using my headphones or he may have REALLY been confused. :rotfl:

Disney would be an amazing place to pop the question thats for sure. I hope to get a chance like that oneday.

Just don't do it during Stitch's escape. something tells me the chili dog burp could be a mood killer.

:rotfl2:

I was actually watching a video of Kitchen Kabaret and Food Rocks while at work last week and I had a co-worker look at me funny when he saw some singing Veggie's and Fruits (Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit!) on my monitor. Guess it was a good thing I was using my headphones or he may have REALLY been confused. :rotfl:

Just don't do it during Stitch's escape. something tells me the chili dog burp could be a mood killer.

:rotfl2:

Ok THAT is plain NASTY...LOL!

Ok THAT is plain NASTY...LOL!

LOL.... Would it be better if you did it in the old Alien Encounter Attraction?

"It's my Mother-in-law!"

"Hey that reminds me, Sweety, will you marry me?"

:rotfl:

My ex fiancee popped the question on a vacation to Disney World and three months later he came out of the closet.

Hmm....

My ex fiancee popped the question on a vacation to Disney World and three months later he came out of the closet.

Hmm....

BE THANKFUL!

I mean it sucks, but seriously .. that could have been way worse had he hid until the wedding was done.

Also, I am 22 .. IT Tech, but I am .. how you say .. out and proud so ... yeah.

I am thankful, but it has made me very anxious about going back to Disney for fear that I will relive some of those memories. I'm taking the plunge though! Me and my best girlfriend are traveling to Orlando in two weeks to give this a try! I hope this trip will make new, beautiful memories to replace those which are now lost.

So....I should introduce myself :) My name is Toni. Just turned 30, live in Harrisburg, PA and VERY single. I'm looking for my Baloo Bear (I heart Baloo!). Any single men in the Pennsylvania area care to chat?

~Toni

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter