Any Single Disney Men Out There? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How wonderful for you Dave. I think like you when we are sooooo close like that to our trip. Have fun and be safe.

Hi,

Happy belated birthday to DDave and hoping he and Vicki have the kind of blast in WDW that you can't approach with dynamite; congratulations to Sha on passing her test; and welcome to the new members, including the young Philly lady Selena. She may recognize some of the public transportation references in the next paragraph, unless she doesn't go to South Jersey.

I have had a pretty good weekend so far. I spent some time today with the first ex-girlfriend Linda but found myself wanting to spend it with Pam. So when Linda took me and her and her best friend Ruthie to Maple Shade (NJ) High School to see fireworks, I told her I didn't want to be there. After she gave me directions, and after trying to find the road, I walked six blocks to a New Jersey Transit bus stop, hopped on the Route 407 bus to Camden and took the PATCO High Speedline to Ashland Station, walking home from there. Stayed in, put some books in a book swap box (in another forum), and read some e-mails.

Sorry I haven't been on this forum or on Dismates chat lately, but with 785 emails in my Outlook Express inbox, I am playing catch up instead of mustard. Those friendship sentiments certainly hit home when it comes to this forum. Thank you for making me feel accepted, wanted, and loved. I belong and feel at home.

Jim

a July 4th at Disney World....hot....crowded....and LOTS of FUN!!

Happy 4th to all in case I don't come in the room this week much :)

Canada-03-june.gif

a July 4th at Disney World....hot....crowded....and LOTS of FUN!!

Happy 4th to all in case I don't come in the room this week much :)

the 4th I was there was not fun...well that isnt copletely true. park was the most crowded I had ever seen and a billion % humidity that day. You couldnt walk without bumping into 35 other people. The firewroks display though was awesome beyond words. I cant remember if I watched it from the Poly of the GF. If I ever go down at this time of the year again I dont know that I would bother going into the MK that day but I know I'd find a spot to catch those fireworks.

the 4th I was there was not fun...well that isnt copletely true. park was the most crowded I had ever seen and a billion % humidity that day. You couldnt walk without bumping into 35 other people. The firewroks display though was awesome beyond words. I cant remember if I watched it from the Poly of the GF. If I ever go down at this time of the year again I dont know that I would bother going into the MK that day but I know I'd find a spot to catch those fireworks.

I'm going to be there on the 4th. I'm avoiding the parks and will watch the fireworks from GF where I'm eating dinner. I wonder if the parks will be crowded later after midnight (I think MK is open late that day).

Vicki is at WDW. I am leaving for the airport now. I will be there in a few hours. :cool1:

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th!!!

The prospect of "is this the one"? The excitement of the unknown? The overall newness of it all?:goodvibes

What is it that makes your heart so full or is it ONLY women that experience this? Guys???

I'm going to be there on the 4th. I'm avoiding the parks and will watch the fireworks from GF where I'm eating dinner. I wonder if the parks will be crowded later after midnight (I think MK is open late that day).

:banana: enjoy... I dont know how the fireworks on the 4th will be this year, but when I was there they had the fireworks over the castle and the exact same fireworks (only bigger) blowing up over the 7 seas lagoon...awesome sight to see. I think that is about the only thing that would get me to go down during the summer months.

Evening all... been trying to get some things done I have put off and homework is neverending :eek: ... plus the Diana Concert has been in the background.

Hope its been a great day for our Canadian friends! Happy Canada Day!

Seems like a small representation will be at WDW for the 4th, including myself. Wont get there until early evening because of school, but is all good. I just want to see the Fantasy in the Sky fireworks that they are doing on the 3rd (also on the 4th). Someone asked about the MK hours... it will be open until 1am. Fireworks are at 9pm and then Spectromagic is at 1030 and 1230. I plan to be back home for the 4th celebrations here.

Kimmie... would be interesting to know if a guy feels like that too... good question.

The prospect of "is this the one"? The excitement of the unknown? The overall newness of it all?:goodvibes

What is it that makes your heart so full or is it ONLY women that experience this? Guys???

Maybe if they are really in touch with their fem side???? Dunno:confused3 ...I went over to a friend's home tonight to watch Ghost Rider...strange flick...

Al was stuck at the Houston airport for 6 hours and I spent the day driving to and from it.

He's on a plane home (finally) this morning and we enjoyed his extra nite spent here.

Wedding plans are coming right along. He met my Mom (and survived).
We're searching for a house in IL and getting mine on the market.

So much for our "update"...

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Al was stuck at the Houston airport for 6 hours and I spent the day driving to and from it.

He's on a plane home (finally) this morning and we enjoyed his extra nite spent here.

Wedding plans are coming right along. He met my Mom (and survived).
We're searching for a house in IL and getting mine on the market.

So much for our "update"...

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Sounds like the Blue Fairy is one busy girl. Glad Al is safely on his way back to IL. We like updates, especially wedding one's :)

Yes it happens for us guys as well ( or some of us anyways) but not likely anywhere near the extent that it does for women (we dont have the same hormones :rotfl: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter