Any Single Disney Loving Guys Out There?

Another older "mature?" disney loving guy here. I Did WDW last August,:) I hadn't gone since I've been divorced. I'd been wanting to but the logistics of a single parent doing Disney World with kids had me :confused3 I still have 5 kids at home between the ages of 14 and 10. This trip I took the 3 oldest and promised the other 2 they'd get their turn. Hopefully next year.

:welcome:

Portia...:rotfl2: not very original but its gets a good larf

Cute

I have to share this one...I was at a bbq at my brother's house, and one of my nephews saw my car parked in the driveway and immediately called it "Sally"
I didn't even make the connection until I was in the kitchen with Claude (brother) and he said that nephew just watched "Cars" a coupla days ago.
:lmao:

I still prefer Portia tho

I have to share this one...I was at a bbq at my brother's house, and one of my nephews saw my car parked in the driveway and immediately called it "Sally"
I didn't even make the connection until I was in the kitchen with Claude (brother) and he said that nephew just watched "Cars" a coupla days ago.
:lmao:

I still prefer Portia tho

Sally.....now there's a name with a nice "Disney" feel.

Now, you just need to paint her baby blue for effect. ;)

I swear, we do exist. I'm a 24-year-old single male currently living in the Pittsburgh, PA area... though I'm originally from near Philly... and have lived in upstate New York and Southern Colorado and DC recently...

Just got back from WDW last month... and so badly want to go back soon... Maybe I can find my princess and go back to my happy place :flower3:

HI everyone:wave:

I feel like I am going in circles posting in all these different threads;)

30 year old male from Mass here. Currently separated which leaves me no one to go to Disney with :sad2:

Here is a pic for all to enjoy:lmao:

V0000145-1.jpg

Yay, the guys are finally coming out of hiding!! :woohoo: And some really fun-sounding, adorable guys! Of course, none in Texas... but I'm not giving up hope. One of these days, there'll be a great Disney-crazy guy who surfaces right here in these parts. :goodvibes I'm just heartened to see that great single Disney guys do exist out there somewhere!

Welcome, to all the guys coming out of lurkdom! :flower3:

If it makes you feel any better, it doesn't seem like any of the women who are looking are from Pittsburgh...

HI everyone:wave:

I feel like I am going in circles posting in all these different threads;)

30 year old male from Mass here. Currently separated which leaves me no one to go to Disney with :sad2:

Here is a pic for all to enjoy:lmao:

V0000145-1.jpg

Sounds to me like you should take a solo trip. View this as your opportunity to be totally self-indulgent. Eat when and where you want, ride what you want, stay where you want.....

Sounds to me like you should take a solo trip. View this as your opportunity to be totally self-indulgent. Eat when and where you want, ride what you want, stay where you want.....

Yeah- I'm thinking of it. Need to work everything out first, so shooting for next x-mas time. Went a few years ago in December and always wanted to go back

Yay, the guys are finally coming out of hiding!! :woohoo: And some really fun-sounding, adorable guys! Of course, none in Texas... but I'm not giving up hope. One of these days, there'll be a great Disney-crazy guy who surfaces right here in these parts. :goodvibes I'm just heartened to see that great single Disney guys do exist out there somewhere!

Welcome, to all the guys coming out of lurkdom! :flower3:

Yes we do exist Gina!!!! Gotta keep the faith...:woohoo:

so ... where do the hot Disney guys hang out ? I'll be going up for the May1rst w/e for the AKV "Grand Opening". I usually go up there to chill out a few times a year, but maybe I should keep my eyes peeled ;)

Hey- single Disney guy here, 48, RN in Omaha, just joined DVC when I was at WDW in October. Can't wait to get to my "home" @ AKV when it opens in 09!!! I might go to WDW in Jan 09 just cuz I can for a short visit. When it comes to Disney I'm about 48 going on 16!!

So...what do you guys and gals do on solo trips? It seems like it would be a little boring with no one to share it with?

I'm 53, going on about 30 (depends on how's the day's going lol):laughing: I live in central California. Made my first trip to WDW in January 08 with my brother and sister-in-law. My first trip to a Disney theme park in probably 15 or 16 years. Stayed at AKL while I was there, and joined DVC that week. Since then, been to Grand Californian twice. Going to OKW in February, commuting to the Daytona 500 experience. Then going on the members cruise in September. Guess my dormant MIckey is coming out big time!!;)

I just found this board. I am a single 32 woman from Maine. I love Disney as everyone who knows me can tell. The last trip was in August with my DD 8 and we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge.

Single, Disney-loving, music-loving, Phillies-loving guy from New Jersey, 45 going on 9. I've been to WDW eight times (seven solo) and on two (solo) Disney cruises. Solo, you can go at your own pace: fast, "normal", slow; ride what you want, eat where and when you want, stay where you want (as a previous poster has stated). No compromises.

Jim

So...what do you guys and gals do on solo trips? It seems like it would be a little boring with no one to share it with?

do what i want, when i want, and how i want. nice to be able to eat at the restaurants that you always wanted to eat at or your favorites. when its a friends trip i dont get that chance as they are all really picky eaters and also dont wanna do all ts. you can still enjoy yourself going solo. last trip this past october i actually had really fun interaction with the characters when i walked up by myself in front of all the other "kids" for pics. guess another reason is sleeping late/turning in early tho without a alarm im up at 6am no matter what when im down there.
o and 1 last thing, if u signup for a tour by yourself in the off season, dont be suprised if your alone with the cm :) this past trip i chose the undiscovered future world tour and ended up being the only person on the tour. was a little weird at 1st but i got to ask a ton of questions.

o and since i tend to lurk here n there i guess i'll post here finally.
when your parents purposely name you after a character, that tends to add to the magic even more :)
a
nyways, yea 29/m here in atlanta, no kids for me yet. last few years ive tried to make it down at least once a year. but been down quite a few times in the past with the parents. made a few solo trips here n there with the last being last month. heading back at the end of jan tho as i can already see it being a rough holiday season at work for me and i know im going to need to go somewhere after its over with.

definantly cant wait as this time i got all the signature restaurants at the times i wanted. still cant frickin get adr for le cellier tho, for the 3rd trip in a row. i better be able to walk up this time...

for some others a solo trip stil includes meeting up with other Dis'ers but not sharing your room. In this way you still can go and do some things with the Disfriends if you want to or leave when you are ready too. But as others said, it mainly allows you to do what you want when you want. I normally will drive down and do solo days, vs solo trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter