Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I used this website : https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
and I used the number on my luggage sticker I received from the magic express..I think a room only reservation number works too..

The line was long and we went right in :cool1:

I am not able to get that website to work for Be our guest. Cant get into it past the opening screen, I don't even get to the page where you put in your reservation number. (we are at Art of A, got bands, website looks good, FP+ done, got the letter that we are "chosen" which is a goof).

Any tips?

Do you have your tickets linked in MDE? If you don't, that is why you can't make FP+ reservations.

Everything was linked - took forever to get that to happen, as I had 2 profiles that they couldn't seem to merge.

Magically, a little while after I posted, FP+ became available. Weird that it took so long, but it's there now... :tink:

And I was able to check in online for the first time today, too. I think I was stuck in a glitch.

Anyone have any more luck with bonus fast passes? I've only had luck on one day of my trip the last week in sept.

I just made Fantasmic FP+ for 9/30!!!

I really appreciate you posting this. Thanks so much! I just made our reservation for Wednesday, September 25. I've been checking to see if we could get it and honestly just gave up until I saw your post. Thank you

I just made Fantasmic FP+ for 9/30!!!

How do you find the bonus FP+? I am also there the last week of Sept. I have my regular FP+ done. Do you just suddenly see new options if you go back into change them? Are they in addition to the 3 FP+? (I am at Art of A.)

How do you find the bonus FP+? I am also there the last week of Sept. I have my regular FP+ done. Do you just suddenly see new options if you go back into change them? Are they in addition to the 3 FP+? (I am at Art of A.)

It's random. On the 23rd I got one for under the sea at Mk.

Bonus FPs are only in MK. After it pops up and you have made your selections you can select the bonus pass and edit it to either a different attraction, time, or both.

It gave us haunted mansion one day as a bonus and I changed it to splash mountain.

Bonus FPs are only in MK. After it pops up and you have made your selections you can select the bonus pass and edit it to either a different attraction, time, or both.

It gave us haunted mansion one day as a bonus and I changed it to splash mountain.

I wish I had chosen HM because they don't offer standard FP. Standby line was 20 mins. (which, I know, is nothing, but it was the longest queue we had all day) As it turned out, we were able to pull FP- for BTMRR and SM multiple times during the day with our room keys. Crowds were so small that return times were only an hour after pulling, even at 6pm. I can see FP+ being a huge benefit to avoid the morning TSM rush and on heavier crowd days, but we could do fine without it.

My advice would be to schedule FP+ for attractions that don't offer FP in the parks and the most popular attractions.

We are leaving tomorrow, September 13th. Yes, we were invited to use the Magic Bands. The Magic Bands arrived about 1 week ago and are very nicely made. Our names are printed on the underneath of the band. I selected our fast pass options and was even given a bonus ride on our MK day for the Under the Sea attraction. We were allowed 3 fast pass options per day. We have linked all of our resort, tickets, dining and fast passes to My Disney Experience. I had no trouble at all. The only thing I did not like was I could not choose the fast pass option until 1 week prior to trip. All seems to be working well now. The real question will be when we arrive tomorrow. ;)

I wish I had chosen HM because they don't offer standard FP. Standby line was 20 mins. (which, I know, is nothing, but it was the longest queue we had all day) As it turned out, we were able to pull FP- for BTMRR and SM multiple times during the day with our room keys. Crowds were so small that return times were only an hour after pulling, even at 6pm. I can see FP+ being a huge benefit to avoid the morning TSM rush and on heavier crowd days, but we could do fine without it.

My advice would be to schedule FP+ for attractions that don't offer FP in the parks and the most popular attractions.

Everyone has different uses for the FP+, which is great. My son gets a GAC (downs, autism, orthopedic and visual issues), and we usually do not wait too long for Splash and BTRR. But we wait on the long lines for the characters, so I took FP+ for the new Princess meet and greets at MK, and for Space MT (the handicapped boarding is sometimes very slow at MK for Space, I think I can get him to walk the regular line if we have FP). I almost pulled the meet Ariel one though.

Hi Would anyone have an specific details on seating and entry times on the fantasmic fp+? I currently have the Hollywood & vine fantasmic dinner packaged booked, on the DDP, and wanted to know what was the best option. Anyone know which one gets seated 1st, are there 2 separate entrances? Any info would help. Thanks in Advance!

Hi Would anyone have an specific details on seating and entry times on the fantasmic fp+? I currently have the Hollywood & vine fantasmic dinner packaged booked, on the DDP, and wanted to know what was the best option. Anyone know which one gets seated 1st, are there 2 separate entrances? Any info would help. Thanks in Advance!

I used FP+ for Fantasmic. It is the same entry way as dining seats. You line up together and stay together until seating. The sections are the two middle sections and the right middle is Dining and the left middle is FP+.

I will say the dining section was much more crowded than the FP+ section.

I used FP+ for Fantasmic. It is the same entry way as dining seats. You line up together and stay together until seating. The sections are the two middle sections and the right middle is Dining and the left middle is FP+.

I will say the dining section was much more crowded than the FP+ section.

:thumbsup2 Ok great! That helped a lot. Thanks for your quick reply.

Need some quick feedback, should I FP+ Small world or Ariel at Her Grotto?

I would fastpass Ariel at her grotto. The last time we were at Disney (in October 2011), we waited longer to meet characters than we did to ride most rides.

If you're going in September...Ariel for sure. Small world has always been a walk on or 5 minute wait for us in Sept & Oct.

I was just messing with my FP+ for MK on Sept 25. I had 3 selections made but went to change them and now I can only make two selections. What gives? Anyone else have this happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter