Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I haven't checked in yet & I received my bands today. In fact the email invitation came around 5:30 am, five hours later I had the bands in my hands.

I happened to check MDE & found I could pick my FP+, so I did, then a couple days later the customize the MBs appeared. Disney doesn't seem to be notifying anyone very well. I learned about this when I found out about getting reservations for BOG lunch on another Dis thread. Glad I checked or I would have missed the whole customizing thing.

Just got my bands...WOO HOO!!

I like the way they look with the grey part on...but my wrist is just WAY too small to keep it on so I had to peel that part off. I only have 3 holes left on the band...didn't realize my wrists were so tiny...

I'm going to have to figure out a way to comfortably wear the band AND my watch (I have a medical alert bracelet I wear too...making that 3 wrist bands and only two arms to wear them on)...but I am super excited about the band. It is comfortable and felt really secure.

I actually wouldn't mind just wearing this as a bracelet if I didn't need the watch and the medical alert bracelet (after my trip of course). Pretty sure I will not be purchasing any covers or anything for it...I like it very much just as it is.

Got ours today!!!

I apologize if this has already been asked...

I need to make my three year old daughters band smaller (peel the grey part off) but will that make it incompatible with the magic slider? I really like the Minnie one for her...

We are on two different reservations so I had to make the BOG FP+ ADRs separately. Now I think I may have done them for two different days. Is there any way to check this or someone I can call to check that all of us are on the same day at the same time?

To back to the page where you made the reservation a d login. It will let you view or modify the reservation.

Jess

I have to agree with many of the posters here in this thread. I also just happened to go online yesterday and "link" my DVC PAP to MDE and all of the sudden, I got the FP+ option and today I went back on and was able to select the Magic Band option. I did NOT have to online check-in when this magic band option appeared. (I would also note that I was able to "link" my MNSSHP tickets as well)
We are staying at Beach Club Villa's on DVC points with separate PAP. Even with these separate reservations / tickets, I was still able to secure 3 days worth of FP+.

There were no Fireworks / Illumination / Parade options for myself and wife with this Beta Testing.

I would also note that no email was received by us do initiate this process. As stated previously, I would make sure that your MDE account is absolutely current, up-to-date with any and all possible dining, resort, events, etc that you have a voucher, will call or ticket.
I would then suggest that you check back often (a few times a week) to see if you have any triggers for FP+, Magic bands, etc. Hope for the best

Sept 20th. POR.

Then you are definitely part of the test. POR is a test resort and from what was shared on this thread the dates are for check in between September 3rd and at least 28th.

It might be worth calling Disney IT.

Edited to add: if you can't customize you will likely check-in and be handed the gray ones, no name on them.

Weird problem with BOG FP+ reservations! :scratchin:scratchin:(:crazy2::scared::sad:

So I’m having problems with making BOG FP+ reservations for our entire party. I have two vacation packages that are associated with my Disney account. There are 5 of us on one package, and 2 on the other. (we’re in two separate rooms at POR, Alligator Bayou section)

The problem is, when I logged in for the BOG FP+ reservation, I used the luggage tag number for the party of 5 and everything came up great and I was able to make a FP+ reservation, pick our time, meals, etc…

My problem is that there is no way to add the other two people in our party to my BOG FP+ reservation. Now, every time I log back into the BOG reservation site with my account name (email) and password, it automatically pulls up the FP+ for the 5 of us and there is no place for me to add in the other luggage ticket reservation number for the other two people! :confused3:confused3

Anyone know how to resolve this? Help!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Dan

I'm in the UK and have managed to customise Magic Bands on Sunday :) they're still showing that I can customise them and not shipped. My confirmed address is my home in the UK, however I remember reading somewhere that they're not shipped internationally, is that right?

Will they auto ship to Pop or will I need to call ID to get them shipped?

Cat x

Weird problem with BOG FP+ reservations! :scratchin:scratchin:(:crazy2::scared::sad:

So I’m having problems with making BOG FP+ reservations for our entire party. I have two vacation packages that are associated with my Disney account. There are 5 of us on one package, and 2 on the other. (we’re in two separate rooms at POR, Alligator Bayou section)

The problem is, when I logged in for the BOG FP+ reservation, I used the luggage tag number for the party of 5 and everything came up great and I was able to make a FP+ reservation, pick our time, meals, etc…

My problem is that there is no way to add the other two people in our party to my BOG FP+ reservation. Now, every time I log back into the BOG reservation site with my account name (email) and password, it automatically pulls up the FP+ for the 5 of us and there is no place for me to add in the other luggage ticket reservation number for the other two people! :confused3:confused3

Anyone know how to resolve this? Help!

Thanks! :goodvibes

Dan
I had the same issue and had to make another account with my email. A trick - if you have a gmail account, you can add a "." anywhere in the front of the address and it will go to your email. (I hope that makes sense... so if your email is disneyfiveATgmailDOTcom you could do disney.fiveATgmailDOTcom).

Beyond amazing. Just a Disney geeks dream. I helped Mickey Mouse build Cinderella's Castle. I unlocked Spaceship Earth and can now build it wherever I like. It is amazing and dangerous. Lol. I'm 30 and already thinking about buying more characters for it. >.<

Well crap. Lol I may have to go buy it ... Dd turns ten this week maybe " she" needs it for her bday in addition to her other stuff...

Hi! 2 questions ;) anyone know what to do to submit your magic band choices? I picked all our colors and clicked done. But it still says I have 9 days to customize. In 9 days will the order submit itself? Also I can't chose any fp+ activities, anyone else having issues for gettin fp from 9/29-10/4?
Thanks in advance :o)

Hi! 2 questions ;) anyone know what to do to submit your magic band choices? I picked all our colors and clicked done. But it still says I have 9 days to customize. In 9 days will the order submit itself? Also I can't chose any fp+ activities, anyone else having issues for gettin fp from 9/29-10/4?
Thanks in advance :o)

Nothing else to do, it will auto submit.

And there are no FPs past 9/28.

I thought this might interest many people here.

So we are here now at SSR and we DO have magic bands. We spent our first night at pop century then came here. Pop is testing the bands so we got them 2 weeks ago. I linked our PAP vouchers and ALL of our room reservation with my disney experience. Upon arrival our bands opened our hotel room, were active for charging to the card I used for online check in, and for magic transportation.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3160394

Looks like we might have a good chance for our split stays and ghost reservations.

I thought this might interest many people here.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3160394

Looks like we might have a good chance for our split stays and ghost reservations.

this is a good thing. Im scheduled arrival 8/31 , already got our bands and linked our annual passes to them. looking forward to the testing, and plan on hitting a water park to see how waterproof these things really are, since we already have the hard passes if they blow up. :)

Well that is good to hear. We just got our bands today and would like to use them more than my 1 night at POP lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter