Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

By "good" FP+s I mean Enchated Tales with Belle, Wishes, Illuminations, etc. I am able to get Illuminations on Sunday 9/22 but no parades or fireworks on 9/21 and a VERY short list for things after 9/23

Just got off the phone with Disney IT. He said that it is not a problem at all to use both FP+ and regular fastpass. He said that during the testing they really just want our feedback and they do not want our trips to be affected at all. I feel so much better.

It seems that August resorts can go past Sept 28th and that newer Sept resorts can not. I would say the email is incorrect but likely not on purpose. A great deal of the CMs only know what they are told and therefore aren't actually as informed as they should be. Just a couple days ago they were telling everyone there was no Sept testing at all.

Pop century guests for sure can go past Sept 28th. Provided they have enough days on their pass to here there.

AKL was in August testing, was it not?

After reading this thread, I tried the trick of doing online check-in and we were able to personalize our magic bands! We are staying at AKL, arriving 9/21! So glad I read this, only had four more days to customize :) Oh, and we haven't received any sort of testing notice.

By "good" FP+s I mean Enchated Tales with Belle, Wishes, Illuminations, etc. I am able to get Illuminations on Sunday 9/22 but no parades or fireworks on 9/21 and a VERY short list for things after 9/23

I booked Illuminations for 9/21 last night on FP+.
Perhaps it's full?

So frustrated!!!

We check in the 19th and all I'm getting is the old link your ticket message. My tickets have been linked forever. No order magic bands no fp+.

SO we have Magicbands/fastpass+ for out trip We are staying at Pop Century for the first 5 nights of our trip and renting points at Kidani Village the second part of our trip. However, Because we bought 10 day park hoppers with our first stay: Pop century. We are able to make fastpass+ reservations for the entire 10 days. Once we check into Kidani Village will we be able to still use the tickets/ fastpass+ still on our bands or will everything be taken off our bands and our fastpasses become void?

My trip is 9/5 - 9/19. I have made FP+s for Illuminations and Endhated Teles with Belle. I never checked for Wishes but maybe I should go back and look now.

I'm not really sure what this means. I have full access to the system and 9/28 is the cut off date for FP+. The calendar goes past this, all the way out to 60days but there are no FP+. I've asked ppl repeatedly to show their screens when they are claiming to be able to go past so until I see a screen shot, I don't think they have actually gone past 9/28, they just see the dates and click through and think it is available when it is not. It is not until you get to the select a park step that it errors out.

So if someone has posted actual screen shots on this or another board please direct me to the posts.

Exactly! I'm able to click on 30th September, but if you look carefully at the top when it takes you to the next page it actually says 28th.

My bands have finally switched from "personalize your bands" to "your bands are being customized"!:cool1: Can't wait for the email that says they are being shipped!

On another note, is Illuminations/Wishes still avil Fri, Sat, Sun only? Has anyone seen one for MSEP yet on any dates?

My bands have finally switched from "personalize your bands" to "your bands are being customized"!:cool1: Can't wait for the email that says they are being shipped!

On another note, is Illuminations/Wishes still avil Fri, Sat, Sun only? Has anyone seen one for MSEP yet on any dates?

Mines as of midnight switched to its being customized and will ship soon i have no access on changing them as well now i just get manage magic bands and says i have a order :cool1::cheer2:

Got Fantasmic & Illuminations finally but still no Wishes or MSEP. If anyone sees them available, let me know so I can potentially get them. I did hear however they could potentially add more experiences after the first week of September, but that's purely speculation at this point.

Does anyone know if you can link your Photo Pass + to your magic band? Or to take it a step further even, to everyone's band in your party in case you separate while in the park?

Lindz518 said:

I'm going to mk on the 22 n 24 enchanted tales is showing both days but no illuminations or wishes, I was really hoping 4 wishes

For those that have used FP+...Can you only make fp+ selections for the length of your resort stay? I am hoping to get the opportunity to test since we will be at the Contemporary and we are thinking of staying off site for a few extra days and am wondering if we can keep on using fp+? Thanks!

CaffeinatedMama said:
Does anyone know if you can link your Photo Pass + to your magic band? Or to take it a step further even, to everyone's band in your party in case you separate while in the park?

I've heard as of now no cuz I had that same question, but maybe soon. I think that's a gd it call center question because I would really like to do this in the future

Mines as of midnight switched to its being customized and will ship soon i have no access on changing them as well now i just get manage magic bands and says i have a order :cool1::cheer2:

Woot! :cool1::dance3::cheer2:pixiedust:

That would be really cool to be able to do! I always end up with like 15 PP cards by the end of the trip because I always leave them in my room or something!

Exactly! I'm able to click on 30th September, but if you look carefully at the top when it takes you to the next page it actually says 28th.

True very confusing. My selection days the light blue days keep creeping up no to oct 16 over the dark no selection days but showing no available passes in oct so who knows. Really to early to say while they decide what they are doing.

For those that have used FP+...Can you only make fp+ selections for the length of your resort stay? I am hoping to get the opportunity to test since we will be at the Contemporary and we are thinking of staying off site for a few extra days and am wondering if we can keep on using fp+? Thanks!

I believe you can make selections for as many days as are on your park ticket.

So much info here. Is there something I am doing wrong? I just switched to Poly per DH's request from the BC. checking in 8/31 for room only then package starts 9/2 thru 9/7. No, I haven't been chosen for the test but after reading all this information I may be on overload but I thought I might be able to pick some fp+. I don't even see the option for fp+ or mb in my app, but when I look on my pc it fills in this week's dates and then jumps to Oct dates and says my dates don't fall into the right time/date. When I look on my pc I can see my tickets but cannot on the app. Is this just MDE glitches? I wouldn't even care if we all got grey bands. Maybe just my insecurities, but I feel like I am once again on the outside looking in at all the cool kids with the cool toys. :sad1:

Just once I would like to be pixie dusted.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter