Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

Thanks for the info!! As far as getting lunch together, you can change the lunch times. I would make one reservation and then with the other if you get times that aren't close I would hit the back button on the screen and search again. That's what I did til I got the time frame we wanted.

I figure even if they won't honor it Sept isn't that busy and lines hopefully won't be that long. A lady on another board used the link a week or two ago and they honored the reservation. She said she wasn't in their computer, but she pulled it up on her phone and they let her right in to order and sit down. Def worth a shot :)

I did what you suggested and got overlapping times. I couldn't get exact, but one reservation is for 11:15 to 11:30 and the other is 11:25 to 11:40. I figure we're close enough hopefully it will work out.

With all the MB, FP+ stuff I have been on my computer WAY too much. Last night after I ordered our MB, my husband asked me if I would be able to back away from the computer now for a while. I just keep logging on and switching things up. I just hope it all goes smoothly while we're there!

We are staying at Pop from September 4-12. I was able to select fastpass+ on Tuesday and customize magicbands Tuesday as well. As of today my magicband status is still "act quickly! Your order may ship at any moment". I live in Canada so I understand they won't ship to my home but I'm starting to worry that they haven't shipped to the resort yet. Is anyone else having this issue?

I go away for 2 days and this forum jumps to 110 pages???? Boggles the mind...ha ha ha.

Anyway, just to update, yesterday evening, I signed on to check for Magic Bands (as I have been obsessively doing for a week). Almost didn't see the "MANAGE MAGIC BANDS"!!! I was able to customize and they are being processed now. I was sooo excited. Couldn't post last night because I had to get up at the crack o' dawn to take DS25 to the airport for a business trip.

Now, to go redo my FP+ because I'm not happy with the way it was.

Ok, I have my FP+ for the first couple days of my trip, our magic bands are customized, I have a FP for BoG on our arrival day that I hope we'll make since I can't get one on 9/28, I think I'm good. What am I missing!?!! I feel like I must have forgotten something!!!

• Animal Kindgdom Lodge
  • Contemporary
  • Pop Century
  • Port Orleans Riverside
  • Art of Animation
  • Yacht and Beach Club
  • Polynesian

is the AoA and poly for Aug or sept checkins we check into AoA on aug 29 and poly on Sept 2nd but see nothing in my disney experience to do with magic bands.

Definitely not lying as I've seen it going out to October 14th for multiple people on multiple sites who booked a room at Pop century. The likelihood of that's my people picking the same date is slim. Not sure what to think about that.

Just to make it clear.. I don't personally think people are lying but from what I was told, it seems that way.
So this email from Disney is all lies?
I'm able to choose FP for only 5 days so that cuts 3 days off the end of my holiday, I've seen numerous people who have exactly the same cut off day too although they're staying in a different resort.

is the AoA and poly for Aug or sept checkins we check into AoA on aug 29 and poly on Sept 2nd but see nothing in my disney experience to do with magic bands.

You need to complete online check-in first, then it will show up

The hotels listed are for September, but the testing doesn't seem to begin until September 3rd and beyond checkin dates.

I would do as others have suggested and complete online checkin and they modify it to see if FP+ and MB opens up for you.

While I understand it is in testing phase I am find my trip planning aggravating!! We are staying at ASSP and we are not a test resort we are meeting friends that are staying at other resorts including Pop and they get to test. Not only do we miss ou on the technology but we have to deal with no food court!!!

I am truly baffled by this myself. There will be guests passing each other everyday with half not getting the Magic Band and FP+ abilities. As I know some guests won't really know what they're missing out on or might not even have wanted to. But to those who wanted it I see that as putting a dampener on some Disney Magic.

Agree 100%.

Just to make it clear.. I don't personally think people are lying but from what I was told, it seems that way.
So this email from Disney is all lies?
I'm able to choose FP for only 5 days so that cuts 3 days off the end of my holiday, I've seen numerous people who have exactly the same cut off day too although they're staying in a different resort.

It seems that August resorts can go past Sept 28th and that newer Sept resorts can not. I would say the email is incorrect but likely not on purpose. A great deal of the CMs only know what they are told and therefore aren't actually as informed as they should be. Just a couple days ago they were telling everyone there was no Sept testing at all.

Pop century guests for sure can go past Sept 28th. Provided they have enough days on their pass to here there.

It seems that August resorts can go past Sept 28th and that newer Sept resorts can not. I would say the email is incorrect but likely not on purpose. A great deal of the CMs only know what they are told and therefore aren't actually as informed as they should be. Just a couple days ago they were telling everyone there was no Sept testing at all.

Pop century guests for sure can go past Sept 28th. Provided they have enough days on their pass to here there.

I'm not really sure what this means. I have full access to the system and 9/28 is the cut off date for FP+. The calendar goes past this, all the way out to 60days but there are no FP+. I've asked ppl repeatedly to show their screens when they are claiming to be able to go past so until I see a screen shot, I don't think they have actually gone past 9/28, they just see the dates and click through and think it is available when it is not. It is not until you get to the select a park step that it errors out.

So if someone has posted actual screen shots on this or another board please direct me to the posts.

I'm not really sure what this means. I have full access to the system and 9/28 is the cut off date for FP+. The calendar goes past this, all the way out to 60days but there are no FP+. I've asked ppl repeatedly to show their screens when they are claiming to be able to go past so until I see a screen shot, I don't think they have actually gone past 9/28, they just see the dates and click through and think it is available when it is not. It is not until you get to the select a park step that it errors out.

So if someone has posted actual screen shots on this or another board please direct me to the posts.

I don't. I'm sorry. And I'm getting no FP+ or bands so I can't try it myself. Sorry.

Edit to add: I have been looking and it might e what you say. People are saying the calendar goes out 60 days. Maybe they never fully tried.

I have a bit of a dilemma and need some help, Disboards!

I have a split stay trip coming up at the end of Sept. Our first 3 nights will be at POFQ, and our last night will be at AoA. We were able to order Magicbands on MDE because of the AoA stay - however, POFQ has not been included in the test and I am worried we will only be able to utilize the bands starting on our last night? Do you think I could contact Disney and get them to become active when we arrive to POFQ? I am kind of afriad to call the reservation line and confuse some poor CM on the other line with my weird problem.

Anyone else have split stay issues with this test?

We have a split stay too only our last 2 night at AoA are going to be part of the test it seems. So as far as I can tell we won't be able to use them for the first 5 nights.

Can someone PLEASE let me know if they can get any of the "GOOD" FP+s after 9/22... After 9/22 I have very limited selections.... only the regular FP attractions. Is this the samw for everyone, or just my account?

Lindz518 said:
Can someone PLEASE let me know if they can get any of the "GOOD" FP+s after 9/22... After 9/22 I have very limited selections.... only the regular FP attractions. Is this the samw for everyone, or just my account?

What do you mean by good

I'm checking in on 9/25, and I'm getting an abbreviated list of FP+ choices also.

Maybe they haven't fully loaded into the system yet, or maybe we are testing with different parameters.

I hope it is the former, because I'd love a FP+ for Illuminations.

Visiting AKL Sept 19-26th and got the magicbands. Haven't purchased tickets yet and not sure when and where I'm going to do that. I know that you need tix linked in order to utilize FF+ but I have a couple questions.

If I purchase tickets now, is there only a certain window you can make FF+ selections or can you make them all the way up until you visit and throughout your stay?
I'm confused as to why people are saying they can only select options until a certain date.......

Also, if I don't purchase tickets now will there even be any FF+ left to choose from? Seems like selections are limited already.

Thanks in advance.

How far in advance are the emails typically going out? I have two stays in September. One at BWV 9/11-15 (DVC points) and POP 9/26-28 (room only). I know that the first stay won't be part of the testing, but MDE says something about making FP+ selections starting 9/26, but there is not anything about Magic Bands. Does this mean my 2nd stay might be part of the test?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter