Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

Doing online check-in unlocked the Magic Bands for me!

I can't seem to make a FP for BOG lunch though... every time I go to the site, it asks me to log in with my MDE account. Once I do that, I get a message saying thank you for participating, please try again later.

my bands are still customizable. When will it change?
Thanks!

Mine are too. I called to check and this is what she said: she checked everything in my account to make sure DH & mine were properly linked and that we truly were part of the test. We are. She said usually you only have a few hours to customize but it can take up to 48 hours. She told me to double check that I had the colors and names I wanted as once they process they can't be changed. She also told me to make sure my address name matches my profile, like Chris at both instead Chris on shipping address and Christine on my ressie. She said at MOST it will take 48 hours to process and if it is still customizable after that, to call again and have them pushed through. Hope this helps! :thumbsup2

Just for anyone looking at doing 'ghost' reservations.

You will have to keep the reservation and pay for the day your not using the hotel.

I wanted to see what would happen as I have a 'ghost' reservation for the day before our stay and removed two people from the reservation to see if their FP+ options would stay. NOPE!

As soon as I removed the two people their option for FP+ was removed immediately and all FP+ options they currently have were cancelled.

So it does seem that the MB and FP+ is linked to your room reservation and NOT linked to your ticket as expected by others.

where do you go to reserve BOG FP+. It does not come up under the fastpass list. Also I don't see fantasmic or illuminations. Is ther a special link for these?

beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

You need your magic band confirmation number to access and make a reservation for lunch

We are doing a split stay at POR with RO on Sept. 28 and a package with FD beginning on Sept. 29.

For what it's worth, today I modified my online check-in for my RO Sept. 28 reservation and then was able to customize Magic Bands for that reservation. When I modified my online checkin for our package starting on Sept. 29, I was then able to customize a second set of Magic Bands for that reservation.

There is still no FP+ availability any of our days. (Sept. 28 will not be a park day for us.) Still wondering when that might be available. :confused3 Anybody have any thoughts?

my bands are still customizable. When will it change?
Thanks!

I think they will remain that way until they ship, so that you have the opportunity to make changes. I've customized mine, and I still have the "arrow" to customize it, but when I click on it, it says "All of your bands have been customized", and I would have to scroll down and click on the band to modify it at this point - but I still could make changes.

We are doing a split stay at POR with RO on Sept. 28 and a package with FD beginning on Sept. 29.

For what it's worth, today I modified my online check-in for my RO Sept. 28 reservation and then was able to customize Magic Bands for that reservation. When I modified my online checkin for our package starting on Sept. 29, I was then able to customize a second set of Magic Bands for that reservation.

There is still no FP+ availability any of our days. (Sept. 28 will not be a park day for us.) Still wondering when that might be available. :confused3 Anybody have any thoughts?

What do you mean modify? How are you doing online check in so early? On MDE? Thanks

Just for anyone looking at doing 'ghost' reservations.

You will have to keep the reservation and pay for the day your not using the hotel.

I wanted to see what would happen as I have a 'ghost' reservation for the day before our stay and removed two people from the reservation to see if their FP+ options would stay. NOPE!

As soon as I removed the two people their option for FP+ was removed immediately and all FP+ options they currently have were cancelled.

So it does seem that the MB and FP+ is linked to your room reservation and NOT linked to your ticket as expected by others.

Fascinating. The room is the link to the test and without it no test. Sorry you have to redo those FastPasses.

So, this may have been asked before but there are so many posts to try to read through...... I chose my fastpass + times, they are on my MDE info. So, do I have to print something or will that info be on my bands or do I whip out my phone to show them? This is all new to me. I haven't been on the boards for awhile. Thanks!!

beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

You need your magic band confirmation number to access and make a reservation for lunch

Will this show up in your MDE? I made a reservation this morn and it still hasn't shown up.

I think they will remain that way until they ship, so that you have the opportunity to make changes. I've customized mine, and I still have the "arrow" to customize it, but when I click on it, it says "All of your bands have been customized", and I would have to scroll down and click on the band to modify it at this point - but I still could make changes.

Thanks! I am just worried they won't ship. =)

I have been reading but can't read all of the postes
I'm there sept 21-28@ kidani then the 28-oct 6 @ beach club
Am I able to do fp+ ? I don't want to miss out on the good times ??? I am a big planner and stressed about not having everything done :)
Help !!

I got this same error message. for some reason it had locked out my email account. When i chose the option to create a new disney account and link my reservation (same reservation number) it worked. you might want to try that if you have another email you can use.

WOO HOO!!!! AMAZING!!! This worked! I logged in with my other email address and it went through. SO GOOD! I now have a FP+ ressie for BOG lunch on September 26th.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!:cool1:

WOO HOO!!!! AMAZING!!! This worked! I logged in with my other email address and it went through. SO GOOD! I now have a FP+ ressie for BOG lunch on September 26th.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!:cool1:

Yay!! So glad it worked for you too. Happy to help :)

Wait you can get special lunch reservations with fp+?how do I do this? I didn't even get an email telling me we were chosen just decide to check today. Was bummed its just rides and no parades or wishes for me although I was able to do fantasmic

In case no one has noticed yet Animal Kingdom has just added some additional options such as shows and character greetings.

Glad I wont have to book my 3 and 5 year olds for EE and Dinosaur;)

Just called and spoke with a CM about adding one night RO at POP before we check into POFQ 9/20-29. I was told that RO reservations will not be offered Magic Bands or FP+ because these options are not available without a package that includes park passes. I specifically asked about if the RO ressie was linked to my package ressie- does this make it all one big package? The answer was- no it does not. The RO will have a separate ressie number and be considered a separate ressie all together. He insisted that those with RO ressies are not able to customize/order MB.

Has anyone sucessfully customized MB with a RO ressie?

Do we know if all FP+ will be cancelled if the RO ressie is cancelled?

Thanks!:scared:

I was able to book a RO for the night before my package starts. It let me customize/order magic bands and schedule fast pass reservations for every day in my package (except for the day of the RO, ironically).

Someone above said when they tried to cancel their RO, though, it cancelled their FP+ reservations :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter