Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

We are at CSR from 9/13 to 9/17. My husband does not want to switch resorts so I want to make a Ghost RO at POP but am unsure how exactly to go about it. Is it better to book online on the Disney site or a site like Travelocity?

For those of you who have done it already, do you have to put any money down or you just book it and cancel 5-7 days in advance?

Thanks for all the help we really want Magic Bands and Fast pass +.

Cuchman said:
How did you do the magic bands? For me, FP+ showed up and I booked them, but the magic bands section of MDE seems empty still.

Go to "modify checkin" in the right column. Change the time of your check in. Complete the modify checkin process.

Magic Bands will show up, under the "personalize magic bands" area, if you are elegable.

Just tried this, it appears to have worked for me!

It worked for me too! Hey your in SC as well? Im in summerville right outside of Charleston! We will be at Poly 9/8-9/15 what are your dates? Are you CL?
Before that we will be at Universal for IOA :cool1:

Now all I have left to do is order my photopass + next week and finish packing the week we leave! We leave after work on 9/6 drive to Orlando (6 hrs) check into CoCo Key and then go to IOA in the morning check into a DTD hotel that night, have RFC for dinner and then 9/8 check into Poly CL! Im so excited Im screaming!! Dogs are cocking their heads looking at me like I lost my mind! LOL

Do you need to link your tickets for this test? The MDE site is saying that I can make FP+ ressies from Sept 25th onward, but when I click on it, the site tells me "The selected date must be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window. "

I'm on hold with Disney right now, but I was wondering if you guys maybe had any (better ;) ) ideas

...and part two of my question: I have an option to personalize two sets of bands for each of my resort stays. Is that an error?

Thanks for the advice to re-check-in in order to activate the magicbands customization! It worked for me and now our order is being processed.
Arriving 9/10 at POP. :cool1:

For those who did BOG lunch. Did you get any confirmation number? I did it but it's not showing up on any reservations??

Just an fyi ...

I just made lunch bog ressie via fastpass on that separate website, so cool by the way, but the number you need to sign in is the number that appears when you go to customize your magic bands. Its on the first page that asks you to verify your address it says in smaller print but still clearly: reservation number, it starts with a 4..... hope this helps someone!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this! That got me in to the system finally but it says there are no FP available for any of my days.

I am there 9/28-10/5 at POR. I was able to customize my MB today but I still cant choose any FP+ beyond 9/28. Maybe think I'm just too far out?

jweber23 said:
For those who did BOG lunch. Did you get any confirmation number? I did it but it's not showing up on any reservations??

Nope no confirmation....apparently its a different system and they are not linked yet. If u log out and back in it should show up but only on the website where you booked it

I just did it. No confirmation number and now I can't get back on to modify. It says my acct info is wrong when I know it's not because I signed on to MDE with it and had just used it there. I'm hoping it gets back online soon.

We are at CSR from 9/13 to 9/17. My husband does not want to switch resorts so I want to make a Ghost RO at POP but am unsure how exactly to go about it. Is it better to book online on the Disney site or a site like Travelocity?

For those of you who have done it already, do you have to put any money down or you just book it and cancel 5-7 days in advance?

Thanks for all the help we really want Magic Bands and Fast pass +.

I would just do it directly on the Disney site so it is on there immediately. For a RO reservation, you have to make a deposit of the first night's stay (so you would have to pay when you book it, I think.) But the deposit is fully refundable if you cancel at least 5 days in advance.

Do we wait for the resort or Disney to contact us regarding the fast pass+? If this has been answered, I apologize, but I couldn't find it in the pages of posts. Thanks.

dance2874 said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this! That got me in to the system finally but it says there are no FP available for any of my days.

I am there 9/28-10/5 at POR. I was able to customize my MB today but I still cant choose any FP+ beyond 9/28. Maybe think I'm just too far out?

It might just be to far out. Ppl have said they can't get fp+ yet 4 those dates either....keep the hope alive lol, I've been trying to get a later ressie for scifi for two months lol

Go to "modify checkin" in the right column. Change the time of your check in. Complete the modify checkin process.

Magic Bands will show up, under the "personalize magic bands" area, if you are elegable.

Thank you for this. I just helped someone on another site get their magic bands to come up.

Just changed check-in time at AKL... MB ARE CUSTOMISABLE!

I'm having kittens right now, screw not being able to book FP+ for my last 3 days!
But as I'm at POFQ first I guess I'll just have to use KTTW until I check in to AKL?

I checked this morning and I was able to confirm and customize magic bands. We are staying sep 7-13 at aoa lion king suite. Wasn't expecting this at all I'm pretty excited now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter