• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I want a magicband,and yes,some of us are obsessed.I wish Disney would just make a statement and tell us who will be included in the next testing,and also why some are able to book fastpass plus,but have no magicbands....

I want a magicband,and yes,some of us are obsessed.I wish Disney would just make a statement and tell us who will be included in the next testing,and also why some are able to book fastpass plus,but have no magicbands....

I'm sure they are all huddled together at a computer screen eating popcorn watching all of us go crazy trying to figure this out lol and one person is saying "okay now add take something away and see what happens" lol

I'm sure they are all huddled together at a computer screen eating popcorn watching all of us go crazy trying to figure this out lol and one person is saying "okay now add take something away and see what happens" lol

Lmao! That cracked me up!
Like playing on the sims and deliberately torturing them just for the lols :P

We are arriving in Orlando on 9/19 and were going to spend the night offsite before our WL res. begins on 9/20. I am thinking about doing a RO for POP on the 20th instead. Anyone have any ideas if this will be effective / smart. thank you

Just got Fantasmic - Tomorrowland Speedway - Belle AND A BONUS for Under The Sea for 9/22! Thank you DisBoard!

I think the bonus is only for MK and its added automatically after you pick your three. That's how it worked in the Dis Unplugged video where they showed you how to register FP+ on an iPhone.

Yes it is...I just went on to change some things I got one for little mermaid.

I did not recieve any bonus FP+ for any of my days at MK, what exactly are you doing to get this? I have changed times a couple different times today, what am I missing?

Searching for an answer...in order to use your KTTW card for fastpasses it must be activated (used at the turnstile). But if you enter the park with your magic band, how can you still use your KTTW card for getting fastpasses. I know from what I have read, people have double dipped; just wondering how that worked????

I am wondering this as well! Hopefully someone can shed some light on this!

I did not recieve any bonus FP+ for any of my days at MK, what exactly are you doing to get this? I have changed times a couple different times today, what am I missing?

I am wondering this as well! Hopefully someone can shed some light on this!

I didn't do anything but go and change my 3 selections and then when I went to the times selections it just showed up as a bonus. It's totally random.

Just got Fantasmic - Tomorrowland Speedway - Belle AND A BONUS for Under The Sea for 9/22! Thank you DisBoard!

OK, I just got the bonus for Under the Sea for 9/1. BUT it won't let me change it to something else (No other attractions available for this time.) I can change its time, but no matter what it won't let me change it. (Can't wait to tell DS10 that we get to ride a princess ride instead of Buzz :rotfl:)

OMG I just died laughing. Thanks I needed that.

OK, I just got the bonus for Under the Sea for 9/1. BUT it won't let me change it to something else (No other attractions available for this time.) I can change its time, but no matter what it won't let me change it. (Can't wait to tell DS10 that we get to ride a princess ride instead of Buzz :rotfl:)

I was able to change it from Under the Sea to Buzz. Hope you can make the change.

Can someone tell me when you are seeing fantasmic and illuminations? I have been try to find it for our dates 9/21-9/28 and nothing:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter