• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I was checking out the FP+ site and there really are not a lot of options. Only 4 options in Epcot (no Illuminations) and 4 options in Studios (no Fantasmic! or any of the stage shows included).

I was checking out the FP+ site and there really are not a lot of options. Only 4 options in Epcot (no Illuminations) and 4 options in Studios (no Fantasmic! or any of the stage shows included).

I have fantasmic available as of about 5 minutes ago. I've been on the site all day. Every now and then a bunch more options appear. Still no wishes or illuminations for me yet. I am there sept. 13-12

I have fantasmic available as of about 5 minutes ago. I've been on the site all day. Every now and then a bunch more options appear. Still no wishes or illuminations for me yet. I am there sept. 13-12

Snap :D!
Shame it will only let me book them between 23rd and 28th of bloody September! So I can only book two days worth as I'll be going elsewhere.

Okay, I don't think I have seen anyone else with this issue. We are at POP for 1 night - Sept 1 - and then BWI for 7 nights.

I am able to customize our magic bands, in fact they have already shipped. But I am unable to make any fastpass+ reservations. I have checked in for the POP reservation and there is a credit card attached to it.

Does anyone else have this problem - magic bands but no fp+? Any suggestions?

I'm the other way around, I could do FP+ but not magic bands. Staying at POP sept 17-23

Something I just figured out...

we were trying to get certain times for the FP+ so we'd reload the times a bunch before settling on a group. Just figured I can go in and change the times now and pick specific times.

There's probably a way to do it initially but we couldn't find it so we're happy pirate:

AKL Sept 1-8

Made FP+ selections on Monday 8/12

Customized MBs Tuesday 8/13

Received MBs this morning 8/15 via UPS

Time to start packing!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::cheer2:pixiedust:

Update: Received a letter via UPS this afternoon!

We are staying at CSR 9/8-14 and are not able to do FastPass+ or Magic Bands. Guess we will have to wait until next year.

Also staying at CSR, bummed about not getting picked, on the bright side, most of the issues will hopefully be all ironed out by then.

You could keep an eye out for an inexpensive bracelet for her-pick it up before the trip.

Another option (J/K)...You could say that the kids wearing the bands all have early bedtimes. Too bad for them. ...:laughing:

I agree with your first option, but really, really love the 2nd one, thank you for the laugh :rotfl2:

Really wanted to participate, happy for all you lucky guinea pigs. I almost feel like you are going to the front lines for the rest of us--we will all learn from you.

You are getting on to someone for making a comment? Out of 69 pages for this thread I would estimate 24 pages are your comments. Comment after comment after comment. Plus alot of your info is either wrong or information thats already been stated in earlier comments by someone else. :dance3:

Actually it was a broad statement about multiple comments about us being crazy or silly. And yes I have been in here a lot. Any statement made that was incorrect was made before the correct info was available. And any repeat was repeated to directly answer someone's question so they didn't need to dig back an find the info in a very chaotic thread. But thanks for the input :dance3:

Anyone else have a problem with my commenting a lot in here?

Edit: I see you deleted your comment. Lovely. Also the "incorrect" thing you referenced about not necessarily needing a band to use FP+ was never incorrect. Original tests of FP+ used cards.

apparently CSR is still not included, giving up hope on it :(

*kicks rocks*

half wished I would have saved a little money this time and booked POP

Wooooh!!! I customized MBs on Tuesday and they arrived today! Can't wait to get home. 3 hours more at work. Grrrrr!!!

Just got Fantasmic - Tomorrowland Speedway - Belle AND A BONUS for Under The Sea for 9/22! Thank you DisBoard!

Searching for an answer...in order to use your KTTW card for fastpasses it must be activated (used at the turnstile). But if you enter the park with your magic band, how can you still use your KTTW card for getting fastpasses. I know from what I have read, people have double dipped; just wondering how that worked????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter