• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I called and switched it. This would have been trip #3 to the Boardwalk. We were on the fence since we booked it, and this sealed the deal. Even if they dont get MB, I'm happy to stay a new resort!

I'm 90% sure we are unwilling to switch. Lol. We have only ever stayed at Wilderness Lodge for one night. And I'm too excited about the hotel to want to switch it.

I'm 90% sure we are unwilling to switch. Lol. We have only ever stayed at Wilderness Lodge for one night. And I'm too excited about the hotel to want to switch it.

Any word on WL yet? we check in on 9/20. thank you, sorry I didn't have time to read back through entire thread.

Hi, new to this board but not to disney. so psyched to read all your posts and know that I am not alone in this anguish! staying at POP 9/2-9/6. was able to book fastpass+ as of yesterday morning and magicbands around noon. the cast members I spoke to were shocked by this and kept telling me it was no guaruntee they would be valid. I even got an email stating:

Please keep in mind, although you were able to customize MagicBands, as
well as make FastPass+ selections, these selections may not be valid
for your upcoming vacation. The current test for MyMagic+ extends
through August 31, 2013. I would recommend keeping an eye on your inbox
however, as if the testing is to be extended and your reservation meets
the criteria for the test, you will receive an e-mailed invitation to
participate!

today it looks like my magic bands are being prepared to ship but have not recieved a shipping notice. Another CM told me that once I have them in my hand not to worry any more, they will work. has anyone from september arrivals actually gotten a band shipping notice?

Ok, ordered magic bands Tuesday night 8/13. Staying at CR 9-6 thru 9/15. Got email today staying bands have shipped from Memphis, TN. Clicked on delivery and they are out for delivery and I will have them this afternoon. WOW that was really fast. There are 5 people our party. One is a 2 year old. I ordered bands for ALL in party including the 2 year old.

If you have any other questions I will try to answer them. Only thing I can not do is FP BOG. Still having trouble with that.

Laura

This same thing is happening to me as well. Only 3 of the 5 are eligible for Fast Pass + and no magic bands. We are staying in the POR check-in on Sept 11th.

Do the other 2 people that are not eligible have their own MDE account? Last night my husband was not eligible and it was because he has his own account and he did not accept me as his family member (or link me). He just had to accept me under the notification tab. Then i was able to make all of our parties Fastpass+

Any word on WL yet? we check in on 9/20. thank you, sorry I didn't have time to read back through entire thread.

The current hotels (based on confirmation from DISers, not WDW)

Value
- Pop
- AoA

Moderate
- Port Orleans Riverside

Deluxe
- Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Beach Club
- Contemporary
- Polynesian
- Yacht Club

DVC
- Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Wilderness lodge is my home!! I loooove that place, I don't know if i would switch it, but I do love the AKL too so IDK!! Have u ever stayed at AKL?

snausman said:
Ok, ordered magic bands Tuesday night 8/13. Staying at CR 9-6 thru 9/15. Got email today staying bands have shipped from Memphis, TN. Clicked on delivery and they are out for delivery and I will have them this afternoon. WOW that was really fast. There are 5 people our party. One is a 2 year old. I ordered bands for ALL in party including the 2 year old.

If you have any other questions I will try to answer them. Only thing I can not do is FP BOG. Still having trouble with that.

Laura

Do u have a myw package or did u link your tickets?

I'm @ Poly 9/13-21 with MYW and park hopper passes, free dining, and have only been allowed to select FP+ as of 718 CST 8/15

Wilderness lodge is my home!! I loooove that place, I don't know if i would switch it, but I do love the AKL too so IDK!! Have u ever stayed at AKL?

Yes. We stayed a week there once. And we ALMOST want back but wanted the boat to MK so went with WL.

Nope mine doesn't show that I have any as of yet maybe their working on that now....:confused3:cheer2:

@mrsmomo, Congrats on seeing fp+ and magicbands! :cheer2:
Does anything happen if you click on the part that says Manage Magicbands assigned to you? I'm thinking this is where you go to select your colors and add nicknames.

I'm so confused!

I've just booked some FP+ but I can only book between 23rd and 28th September.
I'm at POFQ 17th - 23rd and AKL 23rd - 1st Oct.
So even if its just AKL in the tests during sept, not being able to book after 28th makes no sense!
Also no news on MB either, no surprise there though. FP+ without the MB isn't all that fun :(

WeddingPrincess said:
@mrsmomo, Congrats on seeing fp+ and magicbands! :cheer2:
Does anything happen if you click on the part that says Manage Magicbands assigned to you? I'm thinking this is where you go to select your colors and add nicknames.

My magic bands aren't working :-( just fastpass but i quoted another posters that did apparently it showed bands but that was all I'm hoping mine show up sometime later today....

Do u have a myw package or did u link your tickets?

I link my AP on two of them and on the other 2 I don't have tickets for them yet. I will be paying them here shortly but they will be will call tickets.

Laura

snausman said:
I link my AP on two of them and on the other 2 I don't have tickets for them yet. I will be paying them here shortly but they will be will call tickets.

Laura

Thanks 4 the quick reply my fingers r crossed mine will show up soon!

I just talked to my friend who is staying at POP in late September. She customized magicbands Tuesday night and got the email they are being delivered today! :dance3: :dance3:

I feel like every time I check MDX that I'm in Vegas. Come on All Star Movies! You can do it, you can be selected! Only thing is I haven't won yet. Gee, that is just like when I'm in Vegas. :sad2:

I'm loving these quick shipping times! Customized the MagicBands on Tuesday and they are scheduled to be delivered today! Nice!

iRy

So is it true that if your resort is confirmed for FP+ that you may not be confirmed for MB or do they go hand in hand?

I made my Fp+ for rides, cant for fireworks or parades and not getting option for MB yet.. Can we also get a card if we have MB? Im a little leary of the MB..

My magic bands shipped today as well and everything looks good in my account. each band has a unique number and it looks like it can be activated or deactivated online in MDE. This makes me think... for those of you with Fastpass+ but no MB, if you could get your hands on a MB you could probably link it to your account. I see the option to link bands all you need is to enter the band number (just like activating a verizon cell phone.) If any August testers have their bands still perhaps they could pass them along??? I saw a couple on ebay for sale but not cheap and only 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter