• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

FP+ just showed on on the iPhone app for our Jambo House DVC reservation. We were able to book our FP+ selections, but the Magic Bands are not yet available to customize. We are so excited. Hopefully the Magic Band options will be loaded soon!

I should have mentioned we check in on September 4.

Nothing for me at VWL. Is DVC excluded from testing? :confused3 Hoping it opens up for me in the next couple days. :)

FP+ just showed on on the iPhone app for our Jambo House DVC reservation. We were able to book our FP+ selections, but the Magic Bands are not yet available to customize. We are so excited. Hopefully the Magic Band options will be loaded soon!

lol, I guess DVC is included! This gives me hope! haha

right!? geesh, come on CSR!! We arrive September 18th, I totally want to try this out :)

LOL there are several of us staying at CSR holding out hope! I'm secretly hoping that Disney will just keep adding a few resorts a day for the next few days and that September will be the first full scale test :thumbsup2:rotfl::goodvibes

AND as a side note - Disney Destinations gave me a heart attack earlier because they sent me 2 emails -- but they were for Fall Special Offers and not MagicBand testing...lol

I have read from a reliable source that this is a glitch right now -that fastpass+ bookings for sept will not be able to be made until 10-14 days prior

LOL there are several of us staying at CSR holding out hope! I'm secretly hoping that Disney will just keep adding a few resorts a day for the next few days and that September will be the first full scale test :thumbsup2:rotfl::goodvibes

That would be great I'm over here checking and rechecking. I wanna act like I'm two and scream its not fair! :rotfl: I'm staying at POFQ 9/22 check in. I guess I picked the wrong sister resort :sad: :hopeful: :excitedEitherWayBecauseItsDisney: haha

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am holding out hope for VWL. It seems like if you're not staying there on DVC points (IE staying as a regular hotel) it should be included if WL is included! I can see that maybe the DVC points thing might make the reservation system quite different. Of course it's all up to Disney in the end.

I'm hoping for the same exact thing lol I see that POR has been confirmed as a test resort, this gives me hope that more mods might be added soon.

Disney....If you're reading this: I am sooo totally "IN" for the test, add CSR already!! :cool1:

I have read from a reliable source that this is a glitch right now -that fastpass+ bookings for sept will not be able to be made until 10-14 days prior

Does disney know about it? It's a pretty big glitch if you ask me lol

So people who are now getting into FP+ might not really be included in the testing?

bigmac5 said:

Well that would b terrible and there would b a lot of angry ppl including myself....

I did however finish making my fp+ selections for the 5 park days we have planned, still nothing on mb

I just logged on and noticed that I can select fastpass+ for our entire stay (Sept 15-22). We are staying at the Contemporary.

I already added them for a couple of days.

However, when I look at magic bands, I dont have the ability to do anything there yet.

I called our travel agent and she was surprised as I was. I never received an email nor did she. It just showed up.

I am on the site daily and just noticed it this evening, so if probably just showed up today.

I just logged on and noticed that I can select fastpass+ for our entire stay (Sept 15-22). We are staying at the Contemporary.

I already added them for a couple of days.

However, when I look at magic bands, I dont have the ability to do anything there yet.

I called our travel agent and she was surprised as I was. I never received an email nor did she. It just showed up.

I am on the site daily and just noticed it this evening, so if probably just showed up today.

Seems to have happened to everyone that way...just kinda went on to see and bam you can make them....nobody is really sure what's going on lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter