Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I customized ours on a Saturday, the bands arrived on Tuesday. This was over a week ago, received our invitation about a week after we got the bands!

I never got "invited" but one day it just appeared!! I was able to order bands and do fast passes however, bog lunch wasn't an option :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I never got "invited" but one day it just appeared!! I was able to order bands and do fast passes however, bog lunch wasn't an option :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It isn't a FP+ option for anyone on the MDE site. There is a separate site to use: beourguestlunch.com is where you need to go. Use your magicband confirmation number to make your reservation. You can only make one and if you need to modify or update it you will need to go back to the same site. It will not link to your itinerary on MDE or give you a confirmation number.

It isn't a FP+ option for anyone on the MDE site. There is a separate site to use: beourguestlunch.com is where you need to go. Use your magicband confirmation number to make your reservation. You can only make one and if you need to modify or update it you will need to go back to the same site. It will not link to your itinerary on MDE or give you a confirmation number.

I am unable to get a site to open w/that address... beourguestlunch.com??? I even copied/pasted from your post and it's just bringing me to search results...

Darn!

gigi1313 said:
I am unable to get a site to open w/that address... beourguestlunch.com??? I even copied/pasted from your post and it's just bringing me to search results...

Darn!

Beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

For people going anytime between sept 23-30, what days did you get a bonus fastpass?

I can get bonus FP+ for MK on the 24th, but none after that. It's always 3 FP+ for MK, and no MSEP, Wishes, or Fantasmic for those dates yet, either.

Beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

I am trying to type in my resort reservation ID, and it won't take the 2 letters that are embedded in the number sequence. Is this FP plus meal for all who have already been given the free trial? Or do you also have to be chosen to try BOG?

IwannaseeMickey said:
I am trying to type in my resort reservation ID, and it won't take the 2 letters that are embedded in the number sequence. Is this FP plus meal for all who have already been given the free trial? Or do you also have to be chosen to try BOG?

You have to use your ressie # that starts w a 4 its located on the magic band page or your tags from me

You have to use your ressie # that starts w a 4 its located on the magic band page or your tags from me

I must be slow today...looking all over MDE app, and don't see a number starting with a 4, looked where my bands are customized, looked under my plans...can you be more specific...thanks!

I must be slow today...looking all over MDE app, and don't see a number starting with a 4, looked where my bands are customized, looked under my plans...can you be more specific...thanks!

It might not show up on the app, try the full website (if you can). Click on the Magicbands link, and there should be a resort confirmation number.

I booked my fastpass' s today but there was not any parades or fireworks and it said meet ariel in her grotto was under refurb my dates are 19-26 , has anybody got to book parades or fireworks

I booked my fastpass' s today but there was not any parades or fireworks and it said meet ariel in her grotto was under refurb my dates are 19-26 , has anybody got to book parades or fireworks

Check the weekends. It seems those are the only times parades and fireworks are available...which stinks 'cause I have important dinners planned those evenings.

It might not show up on the app, try the full website (if you can). Click on the Magicbands link, and there should be a resort confirmation number.

Thanks! I got the number. Now, next problem...looking at our time there, I already have my fP+ made for the 9 days we are there (sept 20-29), but it won't let me make the lunch ressie after Thursday of the week. Is that b/c they are booked or some computer issue?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter