Any Saratoga Springs photos out there?

Have stayed here twice as it is my home resort, planning to return in May with my 2 DD's:) It is quiet, peaceful and such a nice elegant setting.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0149.jpg

Children's waiting area in lobby...DD met a little friend, he told her she looked like Sleepy Beauty:)

I've got a fun one. How about the pool on opening day?

1068306-04-2004_011-med.jpg

And this one's blown up and haning on the wall..

10683ssrsunset-med.jpg

Thanks for all the great pictures! We are l eaving on Saturday for our first trip as DVC members, and we will be here. I am beyond excited right now!

Thanks for all the beautiful pictures. We are AKL people but decided to stay in one of the 2 bedroom Villas this time for our June 2009 stay. I am the trip planner for the group and have been second guessing myself since in booked it last November. I have been driving myself crazy pricing offsite condos and the money it would save everyone (even with the 7/4 deal) but the pictures have put me at ease. Thanks again everyone:worship:

Here are some pics from our Jan 09 trip. We stayed in the Carosel. A wonderful place!
IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

Sorry, no pics of the room!

Thank you so much for those pics! It is my 1st DVC ''home'' and I love it! I haven't stayed there since 12/07 and I miss it...I won't be back to SSR until 9/09 so I really enjoyed seeing your pics.:goodvibes

Thank you so much for those pics! It is my 1st DVC ''home'' and I love it! I haven't stayed there since 12/07 and I miss it...I won't be back to SSR until 9/09 so I really enjoyed seeing your pics.:goodvibes

I agree..was there last August....I was there in 12/07 too! :)

Great pics....with the great AP rates I hope more can enjoy SSR....for Memorial weekend, for a studio..$154 a night!:thumbsup2 wow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter