Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

They form a line along the stone wall at the bend outside of BOG. At the park opening, they walk you down to the FastPass line so you don't have to walk all the way through the regular line up. You get a jump start on the regular crowds coming in at 9:00 a.m.

Thanks!

I currently have a 12:10pm-1:10pm FP+ for SDMT that I'd like to cancel since we won't need it now due to the early jump start we'll get after our BOG ADR. But it would be my luck that Disney would change MK's hours for that day to an opening at 8:00am instead of 9:00am in which case I would cancel our BOG ADR. How far out would Disney change park hours? Anyone know?

Got 8AM for 9/15!!!! We just decided to do this trip a couple of days ago, normally I'm all over the 180+10, so I've been having to really work for the ADRs this time. I've been very disappointed about not having a CP breakfast ADR-it's tradition for us-but I'm happy with this knowing we will be in the park before opening.

Mom2Stitch, I'll be there 8am Sept. 15 too! Thanks to the great "in-the-know" DISers, I finally got an ADR exactly when and where I wanted it! Yippee!!!

Thanks!

I currently have a 12:10pm-1:10pm FP+ for SDMT that I'd like to cancel since we won't need it now due to the early jump start we'll get after our BOG ADR. But it would be my luck that Disney would change MK's hours for that day to an opening at 8:00am instead of 9:00am in which case I would cancel our BOG ADR. How far out would Disney change park hours? Anyone know?

Usually a month out. They just adjusted July hours on Monday I think.

Woohoo!! Hadn't been on the boards in a couple of days and just happened to randomly check on MDE and saw it was available!! 8am for 8/12 was still available!! Woooohoooo!!!!! We were running on such a tight schedule for that day, this is going to help us out so much!

Mom2Stitch, I'll be there 8am Sept. 15 too! Thanks to the great "in-the-know" DISers, I finally got an ADR exactly when and where I wanted it! Yippee!!!

Even better is that I think the opening up of the BOG ADRs is causing some folks to switch around other plans--I was just now able to snag CP for 9:15 for 9/19! That is our departure day and we usually spend that morning soaking up every little bit of MK that we can--have not been able to get CP for breakfast the whole week, so this will be a sweet ending for us. See ya' there :)

Just have to say that I called it last week. I started another thread saying I thought it might open June 18th as that is what the original end date was. It is also my birthday today, so I was HOPING. Wasn't able to get 8am because I was distracted by my kids, but I got 8:45 and I am very happy to be visiting BOG for the first time. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Happy Birthday!

I got my BOG for September and dropped my CP for that day but it wasn't for before park opening. Very excited!

I LOVE this thread! We got an 8:15 ADR on September 26!!!:cheer2::banana::hyper:

Can someone explain how early-entry breakfast works? I've never done it before! Where do we line up? What time should we be there? Can we check-in closer to 8am?

Well that seriously cheered me up on a bad day! Got 08:05 on Sept. 4th. Nice way to start our vacation! And definitely search for the specific time you want. I kept searching for "Breakfast" and all I could see was 08:45. I switched it to 08:00 and was able to get a time I want.

Yay!

We'll see you there! 8;15 for my crew! :-)

Can someone explain how early-entry breakfast works? I've never done it before! Where do we line up? What time should we be there? Can we check-in closer to 8am?

You will check in to the far left turnstyle in the morning. There are CMs with a sign and Ipads to confirm your reservation. Then they will let you through the first turnstyle. You wait in a line until about 7:45 or and then they let you in. I would be there by 7:30 or so.

SO excited, got an 8:15 for 8/20 so excited to spend my birthday breakfast in the park! Sadly they have EMH on 8/20, so I won't be enjoying too much pre-park time, does anyone know if they will let us in before 8am for our reservation, or will we have to book it straight to BoG?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter