Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

I got an 8:00am pre-opening ADR on August 18!!! Woot!

Ok, remind me - where do we go at the MK entrance for pre-opening ADRs? It's been years since we've had one! Thanks!

Well that seriously cheered me up on a bad day! Got 08:05 on Sept. 4th. Nice way to start our vacation! And definitely search for the specific time you want. I kept searching for "Breakfast" and all I could see was 08:45. I switched it to 08:00 and was able to get a time I want.

Yay!

I also initially selected "breakfast" and the earliest time was 8:45am ..... when I put in 8:00am instead "poof" there it was.

I have never been to a breakfast at 8am inside a park. What time should we try to get there? What time will they actually let us in? Any info on early morning adr will be greatly appreciated from any veterans out there. TIA!

So excited! I got 8am for the exact day I wanted! No more obsessing on the cancellation boards, I dont have to give up a dinner I already planned! I dont have to swap my MK day Yippppppeeeee! I hope everyone else is getting what they want too :)

I have never been to a breakfast at 8am inside a park. What time should we try to get there? What time will they actually let us in? Any info on early morning adr will be greatly appreciated from any veterans out there. TIA!
We often do CP 8:00am breakfasts. I like to arrive there by 7:30am and find the CM holding the 'breakfast reservations' sign. Usually we are let in around 7:45am which is enough time for a few pictures and a pleasant walk to the restaurant.
Enjoy! It's magical and one of our favourite parts of our trip:-)

Any hope of extending into Novenber?? ESP since it appears they won't have difficulty filling up

I'm so glad I checked this thread this morning. I got an 8:05 for 9/28. I already have lunch reservations there for the same day so I'll have to think about whether or not to do them both...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter