Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

I get both messages, the no tables available and the unable to search. It switches back and forth for me.

Good luck everyone!

And I get why people why to book it as "early access" to the park. But for us, we just really want to try it out, something new!

LOL that is the first time I got that one...I was hoping it was a sign from the BOG Gods :)

I've been stalking all day here in the uk. While we're waiting, just wondering if Disney transport will go early enough from resorts to get to a 8:00 reservation. I've never been to a pre-park opening reservation before and this time I have three? Thanks!

I've been stalking all day here in the uk. While we're waiting, just wondering if Disney transport will go early enough from resorts to get to a 8:00 reservation. I've never been to a pre-park opening reservation before and this time I have three? Thanks!
Yes, Disney starts running buses for early breakfast goers around 6:30. However, in my experience and from what I've read from others, the really early buses are a little less frequent and more sporadic than usual, so I would recommend being at the bus stop no later than 7 for an 8 am reservation!

And...the monorail is not running that early right now. Does anyone know when that will change? We will have a car, but I think for MK it will be easier to take the bus and be waiting for it around 6:30.

I usually just get a cab for an early morning ADR it is less stress for us and usually just around $20.00 ...just remember if going to the MK pretend you are going to chef Mickeys LOL the cabs can not drop you off at the MK they will drop you off at TTC

They do run early enough. However I get super anxious if I think we won't be somewhere "early" rather than just on time. We tried waiting for a bus once and I completely freaked out, got a migraine, and it sort of ruined my morning. We did actually make to our reservation on time, but I felt very stressed and rushed.

The second time we had a pre-park opening ADR, we just got a cab. We waited about 30 seconds before the cab drove up and picked us up and it cost about $15. That was from POR to AK. I plan on getting a cab to AK this year as well for our ADR. It was much more enjoyable for me to not be stressed. Most other people would be fine waiting for the bus, I'm just a bit nuts :)

So if you do want to get the bus in the morning I recommend you do the following:

1.) The night before, ask CMs at front desk of resort what time the buses will start running.
2.) Tell them where and when your ADR is
3.) Ask them what time they recommend you get to the bus stop

Then just make sure you leave plenty of time to get to the resort in case you do have to wait a while for a bus. A lot of resorts have the bus wait times listed on a screen now, which is very helpful.

Koda21, which resort are you staying at? I'll let you know approx. how long it takes from resort to park.

They do run early enough. However I get super anxious if I think we won't be somewhere "early" rather than just on time. We tried waiting for a bus once and I completely freaked out, got a migraine, and it sort of ruined my morning. We did actually make to our reservation on time, but I felt very stressed and rushed.

The second time we had a pre-park opening ADR, we just got a cab. We waited about 30 seconds before the cab drove up and picked us up and it cost about $15. That was from POR to AK. I plan on getting a cab to AK this year as well for our ADR. It was much more enjoyable for me to not be stressed. Most other people would be fine waiting for the bus, I'm just a bit nuts :)

So if you do want to get the bus in the morning I recommend you do the following:

1.) The night before, ask CMs at front desk of resort what time the buses will start running.
2.) Tell them where and when your ADR is
3.) Ask them what time they recommend you get to the bus stop

Then just make sure you leave plenty of time to get to the resort in case you do have to wait a while for a bus. A lot of resorts have the bus wait times listed on a screen now, which is very helpful.

Koda21, which resort are you staying at? I'll let you know approx. how long it takes from resort to park.

Thanks Ismo! I'm fairly similar in the sense that I like to be everywhere about half an hour early!! I'm impressed they even run buses so early to the parks so I'll be sure to follow your steps.

I'm staying at Coronado Springs & have 8:00 reservations at AK & MK

Thanks Ismo! I'm fairly similar in the sense that I like to be everywhere about half an hour early!! I'm impressed they even run buses so early to the parks so I'll be sure to follow your steps.

I'm staying at Coronado Springs & have 8:00 reservations at AK & MK

Coronado Springs is about 10min to AK and 15min to MK. This is just the actual driving time, not waiting for traffic.

The good thing is you're going pretty early, so there shouldn't be too much traffic on the roads yet. The journeys really aren't long at all, it's just waiting for the bus that seems to take forever!

Also remember to leave time for walking to wherever your ADRs are. I usually give myself an extra 15min to get from AK entrance to Tusker House.

I get both messages, the no tables available and the unable to search. It switches back and forth for me.

Good luck everyone!

And I get why people why to book it as "early access" to the park. But for us, we just really want to try it out, something new!

Me too on everything! I get both message and I just want to try it. We've never been. I dont care what time it is...but I do prefer it be our MK day so Im not adjusting everything else I have planned. My # 1 pick would be for 09/20, as I have a Kona ressie I dont really care about, then nothing planned for the rest of the day except a CRT at night. 09/20 hasnt reached the 90 day mark yet, so hopefully things will be reservable in the next few days so I wont be sneaking to click a few times every 20 minutes from work!!

I have been obsessed with this since it first started and have checked every morning since just in case. This has ramped up my obsession and I'm now not even sure I can squeeze it in to my ADRs now! But I Want One! I had ended up getting a Crystal Palace breakfast to celebrate my Mom's birthday as a surprise gift from us as she adores Eeyore and Pooh. And it might be her last trip so I cannot let her not see her favorite. But now don't know where I can squeeze in the BOG breakfast.

Did they always have waffles for adults on the menu for breakfast? It's showing up on the MDE app menu

No. And I dont see it on the Disney Website either....

Entrées

Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese
Alpine-smoked Ham, Serrano Ham, Sopressata, and Cheese with Marmalade, Fresh Fruit, Toasted Baguette, and a selection of pastries.

$19.99

Open-Faced Bacon and Egg Sandwich*
Poached Eggs, Applewood Bacon, Brie Cheese, and Arugula on a toasted Baguette served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries. *This item may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.

$19.99

Croque Madame*
Open-faced Ham Sandwich topped with a Fried Egg, Gruyere Cheese, and Béchamel served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries. *This item may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.

$19.99

Eggs Florentine*
Puff Pastry Shell filled with Scrambled Eggs, Cheese, and fresh Spinach served with Country Ham, Roasted Plum Tomatoes, and a selection of pastries.*This item may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.

$19.99

Scrambled Egg Whites*
Scrambled Egg Whites with Roasted Tomatoes, Chicken Apple Sausage, Fresh Fruit, and a selection of pastries.*This item may contain raw or undercooked ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.

$19.99

Vegetable Quiche
Mushroom, Zucchini, Bell Pepper, Onion and Chive Quiche served with Fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries

$19.99

Croissant Doughnut
Fried Doughnut topped with Banana-Caramel Sauce, Pastry Crème, and Chocolate Ganache served with fresh Fruit and a selection of pastries

$19.99

I have been obsessed with this since it first started and have checked every morning since just in case. This has ramped up my obsession and I'm now not even sure I can squeeze it in to my ADRs now! But I Want One! I had ended up getting a Crystal Palace breakfast to celebrate my Mom's birthday as a surprise gift from us as she adores Eeyore and Pooh. And it might be her last trip so I cannot let her not see her favorite. But now don't know where I can squeeze in the BOG breakfast.

Sounds like you have a great trip planned!!

I'm sure you're aware of this but just confirming that you know this is a Quick Service dining experience. (At least now, unless they change it when new dates open.) if you can find the time to go it will not affect your table service credits.

Please ignore this if you already knew. :)

Not sure if it's been stated already but they have times open through July 18th right now. Nothing July 19th and forward....yet. I just checked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter