Any Rumors of Extending the Be Our Guest Breakfast? Update: July, Aug, Sept, Oct 1-3 NOW AVAILABLE!!

I'm sorry. You are right. Oct 3 is the last day for breakfast. I've been stalking reservations since before 4:30 am. This is exhausting!

Oh I totally understand!!! I couldn't sleep at 4am (rare for me thankfully) so got up and went online. Saw the options there and was too excited to go back to sleep. Oh yah, and it's also hard to sleep when I've clicked 'Find a Table' about 300 times!!!

Now it's not even 10am, I'm at work and ready for a nap! Not thinking my boss would like that! ;)

I just went to try for lunch reservations for the heck of it and saw breakfast freaked out that nothing was available and came here to see what was up!! Hoping I can get breakfast. My kids are picky eaters so breakfast would be way better!!

Just called CM not very helpful. Said they are just not available. I find that hard to believe. I've been checking everyday and this is the first I'm seeing the dates even there!

Just called CM not very helpful. Said they are just not available. I find that hard to believe. I've been checking everyday and this is the first I'm seeing the dates even there!
The dates are showing but no times have been released yet.

There's really no reason to obsess over this. I can pull up a reservation in the 8 o'clock hour every single day in July, up to the 18th. These aren't going to sell out instantly.

I'm right there with everyone obsessively checking! I keep getting the "reservations unavailable" message:headache: Trying for September 26. I had a countdown on my phone to 90 days before (which was when you could book breakfast before) and that is in ten days...I wonder if they will try to keep the 90 days prior to ADR thing or release them all at once (if they are even keeping breakfast at all!).

There's really no reason to obsess over this. I can pull up a reservation in the 8 o'clock hour every single day in July, up to the 18th. These aren't going to sell out instantly.
Really? I have a party of 8 though and going during fd. I'm not so sure it will be the same but I hope you are right!

I'm right there with everyone obsessively checking! I keep getting the "reservations unavailable" message:headache: Trying for September 26. I had a countdown on my phone to 90 days before (which was when you could book breakfast before) and that is in ten days...I wonder if they will try to keep the 90 days prior to ADR thing or release them all at once (if they are even keeping breakfast at all!).
Nope I'm at 70 days and still unable to book.

I gave it a shot for August. I forgot to change the month and was excited to see an 8 am opening for the 18th. When I realized I hadn't changed it from June, I cancelled. But it's encouraging that you could book an 8 am slot for five two days out.

Only difference there is no free dining for those dates so it probably will go a bit faster for free dining dates.
Do you really expect "free dining" to be busier than summer? They run the free dining promotion to get people in the park. There will be more people in the park during July than any time during free dining.

Do you really expect "free dining" to be busier than summer? They run the free dining promotion to get people in the park. There will be more people in the park during July than any time during free dining.

Perhaps the parks will be busier, but I have found that during any FD promotion, restaurants fill quickly, especially the ones in the MK.

...if they are even keeping breakfast at all!)

After this morning's update showing new dates until early October they'll be keeping the breakfast at least until then. If they didn't plan on keeping it I'm guessing they wouldn't have updated the site to show new options.

Now...when will it open! I keep refreshing the Disney Parks Blog as it will probably be announced there first.

So exciting that BOG breakfast might be available for our August trip. I have the Disney website up at work and refresh it periodically.
I have to be up at midnight tonight anyway to make our FP+ reservations so I'll be checking BOG too!

Just got off the phone with multiple CMs; and they cannot confirm that they will be opening BoG breakfasts, right now they are only booking breakfast through 7/19
They also could not give me a date that they would be able to tell us if they were extending!

Just got off the phone with multiple CMs; and they cannot confirm that they will be opening BoG breakfasts, right now they are only booking breakfast through 7/19
They also could not give me a date that they would be able to tell us if they were extending!

I agree that they cannot confirm that an extension is going to happen but being in IT, an update like this doesn't happen by chance. A lot of planning and testing has gone into place before the code was uploaded to add the new dates.

Will it be the exact same breakfast that is currently being offered? That we don't know but we do know with 99.9% certainty that breakfast at 'Be Our Guest' will continue to be offered past July 18th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter