Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

Save 50% on the deposit!

Book any itinerary with any sailing date by 12/16/12 and only pay a 10% deposit! After 12/16/12, the deposit amount will go back to 20%.

I hope they post the 2014 dates prior to 12/16/12 so i can take advantage of this offer!!

Save 50% on the deposit!

Book any itinerary with any sailing date by 12/16/12 and only pay a 10% deposit! After 12/16/12, the deposit amount will go back to 20%.

I hope they post the 2014 dates prior to 12/16/12 so i can take advantage of this offer!!

I would take this as a hint that some of the rumors about the 2014 itineraries not being released until January, are probably true.

Question will be, can people book now to take advantage of the reduced deposit and then transfer to a 2014 once they are out and keep their deposit at 10%.

It appears DCL's priority is selling 2013, so I cannot see 2014 Magic/Wonder coming out anytime soon either.

mcd2745 said:
I would take this as a hint that some of the rumors about the 2014 itineraries not being released until January, are probably true.

Question will be, can people book now to take advantage of the reduced deposit and then transfer to a 2014 once they are out and keep their deposit at 10%.

I was wondering the same thing! I would book one and transfer to 2014 If possible! I will call tomorrow and ask! I do not see what the hold up for the dream and fantasy is if there will be no change!!

MissDaisyofTexas said:
Based on the special reduced deposits through 12/16, I would guess that 2014 would not be released before that. Bummer.

Agree with this ^^^. I'm betting that if you get the 10% deposit then move a dummy later that they'll charge you the 20%. They know people are waiting and watching for 2014 dates. At this point, with all the changes for sailings from Galveston, I'm thinking a lot of people will be booking last minute for 2013. I could be wrong.

Friday November 16 :cool1:

Plus making changes to December 21 and 28 2013 Galveston, changing 7 night into one 6 night and two 4 night. :mic:

Get ready to book :surfweb:

Mariellen102 said:
Save 50% on the deposit!

That would be awesome!!!

This really sucks. Today's changes to Galveston have my wife and I booked on a cruise we have no interest in taking. We signed up for a Western Caribbean cruise and now we have a Bahamian cruise. So we have to wait until 2014 dates, because we will probably be moving to one of those as Disney no longer offers the itinerary we booked. We actually will probably have to reschedule twice, since we now have to switch dates to get on a different Western Caribbean cruise, but if 2014 dates have an itinerary closer to what we wanted when we booked this one.we will have to move it again. If those 2014 dates were out, we would only have to switch cruises once.

I too have a December 2013 dummy date waiting for 2014 dates!! Hurry DCL I want to give you my money lol

Save 50% on the deposit!

Well that tells you 2014 dates will not come out untill December 17 at the earliest. They are for sure not going to give bookings:sad2: for 2014 at only a 10% deposit.

mom4fun said:
Well that tells you 2014 dates will not come out untill December 17 at the earliest. They are for sure not going to give bookings:sad2: for 2014 at only a 10% deposit.

I think you can book a dummy date now, and then move it when the 2014 dates are announced. I think you'll pay additional deposit up to 10% if 2014 is more expensive. I'm really not positive, but it's worth checking with DCL!

Jenngoofys said:
I too have a December 2013 dummy date waiting for 2014 dates!! Hurry DCL I want to give you my money lol

Any other time they make it easy to part you from your money. They actually have made it into an art.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter