Any rumor when 2014 dates come out?

Back to NYC would be so great!!! Would love to go back to Halifax but could skip St. John....isn't there anywhere else Canadian the ship could dock??

We enjoyed St. John more than Halifax....we hired a taxi for $50 an hour right at the port and got the sweetest "little old man", Gerry, who is a local and has been giving people tours for the last 17 years since ships have been visiting St. John's. There were 6 of us in a minivan. He took us to the coolest places...we originally said 4 hours but we went over 5 hours...he was great and our experience in St. John was so much better than Halfiax (loved Peggy's Cove, though). Loved the caves in St. John. He even stopped at the Harley Davidson shop for our friend who wanted to pick up a t-shirt. He stopped whereever we wanted and also offered to show us his favorite spots. He took us to the reversing falls twice...once at low tide and once when the tide was higher so we could see the difference.

MJ

Personally I would love one of the ships to go back to NYC - had a cruise booked this year and had to cancel. :sad:

Other than that I would love to see Southern Caribbean ports - maybe have one of the older ships dock at PC/Miami and do alternate 10 day Southern/4 night Bahamas cruises.

I'm thinking about booking a cruise when the 2014 dates & itineraries come out. If for some reason I need to cancel the reservation prior to 75 before the cruise (which I think is the time frame for non-conceriege/suites), would I get a complete refund? What if I need to change the date of the cruise? Can I just transfer my reservation over to that date assuming their was availability and keep the same rate or would I need to cancel the original and start over again using the current rates?

If you cancel prior than 75 days out and have not booked any restricted fares or concierge then you will get a full refund of your deposit.

In case you need to change the date of your cruise then the new cruise will be booked for the current rate which is valid on the day you do the change! Your deposit will be transfered to the new booking and if the new booking requires more deposit you have to pay the difference of course.

Hope that helps!

My family is talking about an Alaskan cruise in the summer of 2014. Are the Alaskan cruises doing well? Does it seem likely that they will continue the Alaskan cruises?

My husband and I went to Alaska from Seattle this past June. Loved it. Don't think they will be going out of Seattle again. There was not enough time in the ports. We are planning on going back in Sept 2014 only out of Vancouver.

I followed the link but it doesn't say where the ships will be. What am I doing wrong?

It is a link to the St Marteen port schedule, if you forward to 2014 you can see the Fantasy will be there every second Tuesday, but does not show where else it will go. usually St. Marteen is part of the Eastern Caribbean cruises.

Ports like St Kitts, St Lucia, Honduras! Lets go deep south. I can do without Jamaica.

(looking at Nov '14)

So Fantasy looks like one week in St. Martin (Nov 4, 18), and the following week in Cayman Islands (Nov 10, 24)

The Magic will be at Cayman as well every other week (Nov 2,16,30)
The Wonder will be going to the Cayman Islands but on Nov. 19 & 25 only.

I think the Dream and Fantasy itineraries will stay the same, but mix up Magic and Wonder.

Wasn't that one reason why Disney brought in the 2 new ships?

We did Barbados on the Wonder 10-day cruise in 2006. We really enjoyed that port (more than we thought we would). The island tour was terrific and we had a lot of fun.

I'm in agreement with the PP, I don't mind them staying in the Caribbean, but PLEASE mix it up a bit. There are so so many ports in Eastern and Western Caribbean that Disney hasn't even touched upon yet. Geez, besides Turks & Caicos, there are the following (all of which I have seen on other cruise lines itineraries):

Anguilla
Antigua
Aruba
Barbados
Belize
Jamaica
Martinique
Puerto Rico (back to San Juan again would be great)
St. Barts
St. Kitts
St. Lucia
Trinidad & Tobago

Disney, pleeeeze, give us 5 or 6 new ports on the Eastern and Western. Some of these may require 8 or 10 day cruises, which would be fantastic! I'm ready ;)
Not sure how many times they went, but we went to Antigua on the Magic in 2004.
404039673.jpg

404039672.jpg

I'm soooo hoping Fantasy will leave from NYC in 2014. For us it would mean a 6-7hr drive instead of the 16-18 hrs to get to PC. Plus kids and dh have never been there and NYC is so cool :) It would be sad to give up our pre vaca at Sea world, discovery cove. They were perfect pre cruise days. Total water package so to speak ;)

I'm soooo hoping Fantasy will leave from NYC in 2014. For us it would mean a 6-7hr drive instead of the 16-18 hrs to get to PC. Plus kids and dh have never been there and NYC is so cool :) It would be sad to give up our pre vaca at Sea world, discovery cove. They were perfect pre cruise days. Total water package so to speak ;)

Don't count on the Fantasy moving anywhere - they'll keep the two ships where they are.

They will probably experiment a bit more during the summer with the Dream like they did with making 4 and 5 nights instead of 3 and 4.

But NYC did very well and rumor was that they will probably be back. Question might be if they ship out of NY or actually move to NJ, or even Baltimore.

Don't count on the Fantasy moving anywhere - they'll keep the two ships where they are.

They will probably experiment a bit more during the summer with the Dream like they did with making 4 and 5 nights instead of 3 and 4.

But NYC did very well and rumor was that they will probably be back. Question might be if they ship out of NY or actually move to NJ, or even Baltimore.

I'd hope NYC or NJ, since I'm a hour away for NYC, but Baltimore would be good as well, we have driven two hours to Philly for shows, so if Baltimore, could drive to Philly, stay a night, then drive rest of way to Baltimore the next day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter