Any rooms at BC overlook parking?

S

susy

Hi! We are booked in a standard room for Memorial Day Weekend.When I fax my request should I request a room that does not overlook parking? Is there a better way to state that?

There are some rooms which you can see some less attractive views from (cars, maintenance vehicles, etc.).

I would request a lower floor, because there are landscaping buffers which hide these things quite well as long as you are on a lower floor.

You could also ask for a garden view room on the lake side.

Anne

Yes, we had a room at BC that overlooked the parking lot. We were upgraded to the concierge floor, so I couldn't really complain about the view. If I had been paying for it, I would not have been happy.

Yes, you may have a room over looking parking, your request was the smart and best thing to do. Its not a for certain thing but I think they will try to help you.

I think the best request you could make is to be away from the main entrance into the Beach Club. We had to move because we like to sleep late (8-8:30) and the yelling and car door slamming of people and valet attendants made this impossible. I think we had a very bad room location for that trip because I haven't heard of anyone complaining about this.

Thanks for all the advice!!!!! When I made my ressies I did request NS, full balcony. The Cm did note it, but she did think I was crazy! I am hoping for a second floor, garden view, so that's what I'll request. I don't care as much about beds (full or queen, daybed...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter