any rofr news??

KANSAS

DIS Veteran
if anyone has passed ROFR, or had ROFR excercised.
would you please consider listing the details of your DVC resale?

price per point? Use year? Banked, current or borrowed points?
Closing costs?
etc??

Have you checked out the spreadsheet and news on this thread?

ROFR

It's a long thread, so you might want to start with the last few pages.

i was trying to start a thread with more recent information

that thread seemed to have over 228 posts and confused me, about the timeliness of the information.

i was hoping others, would consider posting on this new thread more recent info

We are in the process of selling our BWV contract.

Here are the details. $73/per point, April use year, 150 points total. 80 points available 4/1/04, 70 borrowed from next year. Buyer is paying all closing costs. We sold through the Timeshare store. They reduced their commission for 12% to 10% because they were anxious to build up their BWV inventory.

Disney waived their ROFR just this week.

Hope that helps.

We added-on 200 BWV points through DVD this week, and had been on a wait list for our use year. The guide told me they were more aggressively exercising ROFR if DVD had members on the waiting list for a specific UY.

Originally posted by KANSAS i was trying to start a thread with more recent information.
Kansas, the information on the other thead details what has or has not been passing ROFR since approximately mid_August so it is not that old. This thread was started after Disney raised its price from $84 to $89 per points at the sold-out resorts and quite a number of contracts were bought back by Disney through ROFR. As someone suggested, there is a spreadsheet available on that thread that gives the specifics on some of the more recent contracts.

We just passed ROFR and are waiting to close.

BWV - 150 points
Oct UY
$77/point with buyer paying MF and closing costs

Good luck!

Kansas,

Point to the link below. I haven't updated it in a few days, but it's still a great reference.

I would also suggest the "Any ROFR News" thread, because not only is it current, but it also gives a history of ROFR activities for about a month. If you take some time to read it, it'll give you a good perspective on the ROFR situation, plus give you a chance to meet a lot of wonderful people.

Mike

http://www.hopeministriesintl.org/files/dvc/rofr.xls

:smooth: :cool1: :drinking1

pirate: ::MinnieMo
We passed. 32 banked points and 32 current points at OKW for $74 per point. Seller paid MF. We will pay closing.
We are happy to be in OKW. We also have 80 points at Vero Beach.
Good luck to all. We use our 80 points at Vero with 70 banked points from our vero contract for a 2bedrm at OKW for a 6day visit for 6 of us. We had plenty of room and a great family vacation.
Since our 4 children are all in their twenties, we decided to take two small contracts for my wife and I to use.
This year we will use 32 banked points, +32 use year points +
32 borrowed points. We will bank our 80 Vero points and use them next year qwith the current 80 points for a total of 160 points. then we alternat the following year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter