Any ROFR news?

Beca,

Good for you and your Mom. I'm still waiting to close!

I, like you, am feeling a like melancholy about this thread. We had so much fun with it, and made such good friends. I hope it doesn't die, but all good things must come to an end.

Mike

Congrats to Beca's Mom and Carolina traveler!!!! Do we have anyone left in ROFR?

Good news for me today! Our closing docs finally arrived. We will be sending them back tomorrow.

Amy (AmyBeth68)
Passed ROFR 9/17
Received closing docs on 9/25
Fed-Ex'd docs and check on 9/28
Closing finalized 10/5.
**Was told to start calling Disney on 10/12 for my number.

Don (dmciii)
Pass ROFR (officially I have now heard on 9/28 not told til 9/30)
Docs Received ?

Carlos
Pass ROFR 9/23/04
Docs recieved 10/05/04
Doc returned 10/06/04
Closing Date 10/22/04 or before

Saxton
Passed ROFR on 9/27
Received closing docs on 9/29
Sent docs and check on 9/30 (they should have had them by noon on 10/1)
Closing date 10/8

Beca
Passed ROFR 9/27
received closing docs 10/1
faxed in and wired money 10/4

micki1
Passed ROFR 9/14
overnighted signed docs 10/2 and wired money 10/4

kimpossible
Passed ROFR 10/1
received closing docs***10/13
overnighted signed docs and $$ 10/14

rigsby25
Passed ROFR 9/27
received closing docs 10/4

Sylvia
Passed ROFR 10/7
received closing docs***TBA

Pete L
Passed ROFR 10/7

Congratulations & Welcome Home to Beca's Mom (Beca, does your mom have a 'real' name -- LOL!!) and Carolina Traveler! It's so exciting to see all the new members! Have fun with your points...

pirate: ::MinnieMo
DH and I started on 8/31 with our call to purcahse 32 points with 32 banked points and we were in the sytem on 10/12. It took six weeks from beginning to make the reservation. This was our second purchase using Timeshare store.
Good luck to all

Beca - I'm glad your Mom's contract finally came through. It seems like she's been waiting for quite a while.

Mike - I've got a good feeling that you'll be closing and in the system soon!

I guess we could all do some more add-ons to keep this thread going, but I think I've hit my point limit for a while.;)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: YIPPEEEEE!!!! for Beca's mom!!!! I've been checking here to see if you've passed. So glad to hear the news.

Mike...you'll be in the system in NO TIME flat!!! Can't wait to hear the good news :teeth:

This thread can't die out :( ! Unless we start a new one :smooth: .

A huge Congrats to Beca's MOM, WOW Beca you must be so excited. I can't wait to get in the system. OK time to update my profile so heres the list. I think we have decided to do a direct add-on from disney, just can't wait anymore for a small contract to come in. SEE THE END OF THIS POST RE ROFR REUNION

Amy (AmyBeth68)
Passed ROFR 9/17
Received closing docs on 9/25
Fed-Ex'd docs and check on 9/28
Closing finalized 10/5.
**Was told to start calling Disney on 10/12 for my number.

Don (dmciii)
Pass ROFR (officially I have now heard on 9/28 not told til 9/30)
Docs Received October 7
Fed Ex Docs and check 10/8
Seller Docs received by Vacations Only on 10/12
Submitted to Disney and awaiting final escrow release 10/12
Still waiting

Carlos
Pass ROFR 9/23/04
Docs recieved 10/05/04
Doc returned 10/06/04
Closing Date 10/22/04 or before

Saxton
Passed ROFR on 9/27
Received closing docs on 9/29
Sent docs and check on 9/30 (they should have had them by noon on 10/1)
Closing date 10/8

Beca
Passed ROFR 9/27
faxed in and wired money 10/4

micki1
Passed ROFR 9/14
overnighted signed docs 10/2 and wired money 10/4

kimpossible
Passed ROFR 10/1
received closing docs***10/13
overnighted signed docs and $$ 10/14

rigsby25
Passed ROFR 9/27
received closing docs 10/4

Sylvia
Passed ROFR 10/7

Pete L
Passed ROFR 10/7

ROFR REUNION

I had originally posted that we should all consider a get together and a number of people proposed that we plan a late October Halloween/ F&W festival get together. So We need to make a list of who thinks they could make this as a proposed date

I'll Start

Don dmciii

Sorry, we'll have to miss it. We aren't going until mid Nov. But thanks so much for the invite. This was a new experience and this group helped with so much info.

micki1
::MickeyMo

:( We'll be at Disneyland next year at that time, we decided we wanted to see all the 50th anniversary celebrations out there. But I'd love to meet all of you guys. Everyone seems so nice!

Thanks to all the congrats!!! I think I am actually more excited than my mom!!! BTW, her screen name is "Beca's Mom", but her real name is Jimmie.

I would LOVE to make a reunion next year, as I have said...barring being to late in a pregnancy to fly (God willing I actually GET pregnant!!!). But, we would probably have to do this in mid-October rather than late....but, who am I kidding...if everyone wants to go late, I might just have to see what I can do!!!

Thanks, Don for taking care of this one!!!

:wave:

Beca

I come to this thread this morning and find out Beca's Mom passes ROFR. I couldn't be happier.

So let me just say WELCOME HOME to Beca's Mom.

Beca, best of luck in your attempt to have a child, and remember Ron is a very nice name for a boy! ;)

WELCOME HOME carolina traveler, we bought into SSR in August. Great location.

Disney Ron

I will be at the reunioun, already planned 10/23-10/27 followed by 3-night DCL. The big news, however, is we will have a new guest joining us. I just found out I am pg, so that will make our new guest about 4 months old....YIKES!

Kim

Hi all!!! I have been lurking on this thread forever but not posting. We own 160 BCV points which we bought from Disney. Have had add-on fever for a while! Just decided to add-on at VWL a couple of weeks ago. It all has gone very quick for us. Offered 75$ per point on a 250 point contract through the TTS a couple of weeks ago. Mailed the down payment and signed papers early last week. Spent 10/06 through 10/11 at OKW (which was SUPER!) and just found out this a.m. we passed ROFR! Congrats to all of you who have made it through, good luck to anyone out there still waiting. Welcome home Jimmie!!! And Beca, good luck with your endevour to become pg. It took us a LOOOOOONG time with the first, but after that it got TOOOOOO easy and we ended up having 4 in 6 years! I will say a little prayer for you :) Can't wait to start planning our next DVC trip! Maybe VWL Thanksgiving or Christmas 05........Lacee

Lacee, congratulations on passing ROFR at VWL! Sounds like you've been having a couple of really good weeks!! We are planning Christmas 2005 at VWL along with Disney Ron, Beca, & Beca's mom. It would be great to meet as many of the ROFR Roll Call gang as possible!!

:hug: KIM!!! Congratulations on your news. How exciting!!!

Also wanted to say congrats to Lacee, Sylvia and Pete. :bounce: :Pinkbounc GREAT NEWS! Sorry if I missed anyone. WELCOME HOME!!!!!!

Hi again,

I tried to post the other night, but the server messed up. Congratulations to the new passers!!!

Beca--thanks for posting your in-the-system ressie success on Monday. Since we closed the same day, I called on Tuesday, was pleasantly surprised to be in the system as well, and made our first ressie for our first trip home in May. Then yesterday, our packet of stuff from Disney arrived!!! I am so bad---wanted the same guide as two of my friends, so I made contact with her late last week and sure enough, she is our assigned guide!

More bad: we are already adding on---60 points at BWV. Nothing like rofr one more time.

Peer pressure from you all on this board caused us to buy in the first place----now I'm telling myself, LOUDLY, I am NOT going to have another baby. Our oldest is 15, next is 10, youngest is 4, and everyone has been kidding me that I'm due for another one, with our lovely 5 year spacing. LOL I may to have bid this board good-bye before I get into even more expensive trouble!

Best wishes to all of you who are pg. and trying to be pg. Just stay away from watching Bambi and Dumbo while your hormone levels are high.:D

Oh my goodness!!! The news just keeps getting better and better!!!! Kim...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am SOOO excited for you!!!! And, what better reason to buy DVC than having a baby coming....hmm, to celebrate maybe you could....do an add-on!!!

And, Laceemouse....I only WISH it would be that easy!!! We have been trying off-and-on for several months...nothing!! Same old story...just like last time. But, I'm with you...4 in 6 years...I think I'd be just a LITTLE scared over that one!!! But, you truly are blessed!!!

Dis-happy...congrats on your add-on!!! There must be something about people the psyche of people...a LOT of people seem to own both at BWV and VWL....there must be a lot of people with similar tastes!!

Disney Ron....I'll remember that!!!

Don...we will still try for Oct, so let us know when you get dates, and RuthnPaul...we can't wait!!!

:wave:

Beca

Oh my goodness!!! The news just keeps getting better and better!!!! Kim...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am SOOO excited for you!!!! And, what better reason to buy DVC than having a baby coming....hmm, to celebrate maybe you could....do an add-on!!!

Beca-

Believe me, the same thoughts crossed my mind. 170pts are do-able for a a 1 bdrm but now that we will be enlarging our family...who knows. :)

I will say a prayer that your day will come soon, too.

Kim

Kim - congratulations on your future little DVCer! Will the baby be born with a set of Mickey ears and a suitcase already packed?

Dis-happy - you act like adding on is a bad thing! ;) Congratulations on it ... the addiction never ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter