Any ROFR news?

:thewave: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:rockband:

WE PASSED!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

We are now proud owners of BWV 200 points.

THANK YOU all so much for support and pixie dust over my long wait. Third time was a charm.

Details: 200 pts, April u/y $75/point, 36 points available now, buyer paid MF on available points and closing.

I'll still be here to check on everyone's progress.

Sending tons of Pixie Dust to all who are still waiting :sunny: .

We just heard that we passed ROFR :Pinkbounc

I really couldn't believe she was calling to tell us b/c I think it was just submitted on Monday!

BWV
Dec UY
350 pts
75 per point
Buyer paying MF and closing

We currenlty have 230 at OKW, but we were looking for something with more points now that we are having to go more during the school vacations! Now it's just a matter of selling our OKW contract.

I hope others hear as quickly as we did and that it's good news!!

yeah amy!!!!

havent had a much of chance to stay on top of things since school started ... but had spent some time this morning getting caught up

so excited about your news !!!

jaki must have been as happy and relieved as you were

welcome home!!!:Pinkbounc

Congrats to all who have passed!!!!

A special congratuations to AmyBeth!!! Your wait is finally over. Don't forget us here!
:)

Kim

Amy,

I'm so happy for you. I know that's it's been a long strange trip going through the ROFR process, but now your reward is here. I hope you have a blast making your first ressie through MS, and I know you can't wait to get those DVC member cards! Also, your contract seems to be wonderful.

Again, congrats to you and your family and we'll be looking for you at the Boardwalk!!!

Mike

PS. Don't forget us!

:earsboy: :sunny: :teeth: :smooth:

Kim,

A lot of folks passed today, so stay by your phone. Also, it seems the timeframe has shorten a bit.

Amy!!! Congrats again!

Mike

PS. Remember our reunion. :grouphug: :drinking1 :drinking1

Congratulations to all the folks who passed ROFR the last few days! Kim & Mike, it's your turn now -- let us hear how everything turns out!!

congratulations your long wait has finally paid off, I am soo happy for you, I actually said to my wife that there were alot of people who deserve to pass as we are still only begining, our first contract. Really congrats and enjoy, dont forget us and remember we need a reunion at the World

And to all the others who passed today, congratulations and remember to send the pixie dust our way for those of us still here in limbo

Don

Congratulations Amy!!! It couldn't have finally happened to a more patient, more deserving person. Watch out BWV!!!!

And Congratulations to the rest of the passers as well!!!

I'm ready for that reunion Mike (if I ever pass:crazy: )

Let's hope we hear soon (probably next week).

Oops, now I'm getting like Beca with the pm's. :p

Kim

Ok this is getting pretty bad.

I just made an offer on a second contract

It has not been accepted yet so I will hold off on posting anything yet as I am still not sure of the stats.

I can't believe I started this only looking for a small 60 point contract and before I even pass my first ROFR on 150 point Ive already offered to take on a second contract

Wish me luck bidding on this new one

WAIT I have a question, IF my current contract 150 at BCV has a March UY does the add on HAVE to have the same UY, different UY doesn't bother me but does DISNEY have some say in this ( I know they do for direct from disney addons

Also does anyone know what TTS's average closing costs are?

AMYBETH<

I am absolutely thrilled we will be neighbors at the BWV. YEAH:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You deserve it.

As for everyone else still waiting...pixie dust to you all.

Kathleen

Originally posted by dmciii
Also does anyone know what TTS's average closing costs are?
We've used 3 different brokers to purchase 3 contracts. All of the brokers will charge a flat rate (such as $500). To give you a general idea, I can tell you that on a per-point basis, our average has been $1.90 pp (closing costs for one was $1.85, the other $1.95).

BTW, sounds like you have a severe case of add-on-itis!!

pirate: ::MinnieMo
We passed ROFR earlier this week.
32 (2004) banked points
32 (2005) points
$ 74 per point + closing costs and no MF.
OKW april use year.
This is our second contrat with the Timeshare store.
Great service and a great job.
Good luck to all.

Congratulations to all the new DVC members and...

:thewave: :thewave:

WELCOME HOME!!!

AmyBeth-

I coudn't be happier if was our contract!!!! You really deserve it after all your patience and optimism!!!

Congratulations to all who passed this week!!! I had a feeling it would be a great one!!!

After everyone else hears about ROFR we need to start a new thread on when and where everyone is staying next so we can start planning these reunions!!!

Pixie dust to all who are still waiting!!!

Yea, AmyBeth!!!!

I am SOOO happy for you!!!! You totally deserve it!!! We own at BWV...I think it is a gorgeous resort, and you gotta love those standard view discounts!!!!

My mom just signed a contract today!!! She is starting small (that won't last) with a 50 point contract we were lucky enough to snag on TTS website. It is a VWL contract with all current points and 47 banked points. We paid the full asking price of $78 per point. I am SO excited...I knew that contract would go fast...I just cannot believe we actually got it!!!

Good luck to all who are waiting, and we will post on our two contracts (mine and my mom's) when we hear.

:wave:

Beca

Congrats Beca

We made the same offer on that one for my mom but Pat was out today and we didn't call into check until noon. You beat us to the punch, she never got our email from last night. I can only say I am soo glad to hear it is you we lost it too

I would have backed out if I knew you wanted it anyway, I owe you for calling MS for me, Thanks again, its a great contract

Pixie dust on both, im still waiting to hear over here as well, guess im just gonna have to buy my addon direct

Don

Originally posted by dmciii
Congrats Beca

We made the same offer on that one for my mom but Pat was out today and we didn't call into check until noon. You beat us to the punch, she never got our email from last night. I can only say I am soo glad to hear it is you we lost it too

I would have backed out if I knew you wanted it anyway, I owe you for calling MS for me, Thanks again, its a great contract

Pixie dust on both, im still waiting to hear over here as well, guess im just gonna have to buy my addon direct

Don

You're so nice!!!! I would NEVER want you to "back out"...and, you owe me NOTHING for calling MS...it wasn't that big of a deal, and I would be happy to do it anytime!!!

Good luck...I hope your mom finds a new contract soon!!

:wave:

Beca

PS...Darn!!! I posted a personal message YET again!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter