Any Rides you wont do

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
if ya just go over and over in a circle count me out and I will never do any again on top of the Stratosphere

DH had a middle ear injury a few years back - he's fine now - but rides that might induce vertigo/motion sickness are strictly off limits now and we are careful about roller coasters (we ride the big ones at Disney just the once then are done).

I will never do the Teacups again. I did it once and threw up and I was dizzy and miserable for the rest of the day. Everything else is fine. :goodvibes

There is only one ride I can't do and it's the like pirate ship ride that goes upside down. Way too slow for me and puked the one time I rode it. I also got sick last time riding the teacups hate that sudden stop.

If it goes in a circle, over and over again, yeah, not happening or there will not so good results.

The extreme version of Mission Space. I almost passed out. I don't usually have any problems on rides but this one is a big NO for me. I will try the mild one this time. The kids, dh, and mil loved it.

I did Summit Plumet, but there is a similar ride at Noah's Ark that was too intimidating for me.

There hasn't been a ride made yet that I won't do at least once or twice:cool1:

There is only one ride I can't do and it's the like pirate ship ride that goes upside down. Way too slow for me and puked the one time I rode it. I also got sick last time riding the teacups hate that sudden stop.

Someone puked ON me when I rode one of those once. Now I'm leery but I'll still do it :P

I'll do any ride. And I kind of HAVE to do every ride if I'm with my little brother. He's 19, has down syndrome and autism, and it is NOT a happy day if he does not get to ride the thrill rides. Everyone else is too chicken to ride with him!

The only thing I hated at WDW was the sound attraction with Drew Carey. Too much darkness, not enough funniness to make up for it.

Space mountain. It makes my neck hurt and gives me a headache every time

we have problems with SM too. since it was "refurbished", it's SO jerky. i FINALLY convinced DH to ride it back in september (took me 20 years!), and i thought we were going to need medical help halfway through the ride. DH was in back, i was in front, and DD15 was in the middle, and she was screaming "mommy! something's wrong with daddy!", so i started screaming for help (which did no good), and by the end of the ride, DH was unable to walk, he'd been jerked around so much. he has bursitis in his right hip (which we didn't know at the time, we thought it was arthritis), and it never occurred to any of us that his hip would be an issue. i promised him i would NEVER try to talk him into riding another roller coaster.

for me, i can't ride the teacups or mission space, due to motion sickness issues. even the non-spinning side of MS is a no-no. i tried it, but had to keep my eyes shut for the entire ride to avoid vomiting.

I hate, hate, hate the Teacups. That's about it, though. Country Bears and Tiki Room are both lame, but I could get talked into those.

I will never do the Teacups again. I did it once and threw up and I was dizzy and miserable for the rest of the day. Everything else is fine. :goodvibes

My kids used to love the teacups. I had no problem with them until about the time I hit 40.....I just can't do them anymore.

I won't do any roller-coasters or any big drops. I'm done with tea cups. It's not fun when you get sick after you were spun. I just do the mild rides.

Small World.

Got trapped in there once for about 15 minutes and now fully understand the concept of purgatory. ;)

I have a metal rod screwed to my spine, so I have to be careful of what I go on, but I sure don't let it stop me. I send DH on first to see how rough or jerky it is. I love Rock n Roller coaster.....because I can't see what it looks like. :rotfl2:

Mickey's Fun Wheel at DCA. You could not pay me enough to get into one of those swinging gondolas.

Small World.

Got trapped in there once for about 15 minutes and now fully understand the concept of purgatory. ;)

This happened to me too!!!! I can still go on it, but I HATE it!

Mickey's Fun Wheel at DCA. You could not pay me enough to get into one of those swinging gondolas.

Oh me too! :crazy2:

I hate most ferris wheels and theose boats that just go in a circle. Yuck!

Baliezer said:

Agreed.
I went on the stationary ones ONCE. That was enough. Horrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter