Any reviews or pictures of sea venture at dc/

rmdavis

Mouseketeer
Has anybody done the sea venture add on at discovery cove? Please share your experience and pics.

:confused3 nobody has tried this experience? Was hoping to get some insight before I headed down there in December.

I heard someone say that she thought it was "better than disney world!". If that helps!

SeaVenture is really cool. If you have any interest in snorkeling with the fish and rays, definitely check it out. Everything is really easy and not intimidating at all. If you have scuba dived before, this is a breeze. If not, it's still incredibly easy. Once you get the helmet on and get underwater, you mostly forget you have it on and just walk around like normal. Seeing everything at eye-level and below is such a cool experience that you won't regret it.

T4sxsl.jpg

U5mbOl.jpg

BD9Ewl.jpg

We did it Sunday and thought it was great. My son (age 260 felt a little claustrophobic in the helmet but not enough to get out early. They give you an underwater camera to use while you are down there plus they use it to take group photos of your group. The photo CD was "only" $30 and I thought it was a bargain. You can take as many photos as you want - we had over 100 on our camera! The guides were great fun too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter