Any reviews on Spa: Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial and Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction

belac

I like fluffy!
Hi everyone,

I am looking for reviews from those who have had these treatments, was it what you expected? Was it better or worse?

Marine Facial
I don't have any allergies, but my skin can get reddish after a facial; any signs or reducing wrinkles?

What about the Ionithermie? Did it actually show results in 1 treatment or is it a sell to come back for more to see so-called better results?

TIA

I did ionithermie once. They will do one body area per treatment. If you want your stomach, butt and thighs done, that would be 3 treatments. I just had my belly done and it removed something like 6 inches. That is all sweat. As you continue to eat and drink water the results go away within a few days. They wanted me to buy some stuff that would help keep it off. It was over $1,000. for what they were trying to sell me. I'd rather eat less and exercise more than pay that much.

WOW 6" is impressive for one area, but I see your point, unless it is done over and over what is the point? I guess that is the hook?

Anyone else on the Facial or other experiences?

I have had facials a few times on the ships. They are always wonderful. They will ask you a lot of questions so they can tailor the products they use. I have never had any problems with skin irritation (i have sensitive skin) but just remember recommend you to stay out of the sun the day you have the service.
They are very relaxing and usually you get either a hand or foot massage and a neck massage with it. If you have more questions I can try to answer based on my own experience.

I have done the facials and really do enjoy them. I let them know I have sensitive skin and they use the products for that. I have never had a reaction and find it very relaxing and peaceful.

Thanks I did some digging on here too, I got some older threads with reviews and most felt the Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction was a waste of $$$ and needed to buy more sessions etc... as cruisehopeful mentioned above. So I have canceled that one or sure and my just do a massage. Thank you I kind of thought it was something like that

but just remember recommend you to stay out of the sun the day you have the service.
Thanks for the heads up, didn't realize that. I switched to a sea day in the afternoon :)

So now the choice of massage....

I did the marine collagen facial last year on the Magic. It was really nice and it wasn't a painful facial, more relaxing. My skin looked great after! They do recommend products and I did buy one of the masks (from bliss spa brand) that they recommended but that's because I was going to buy that mask anyways back home.
What did enjoy more were the spa samplers they had on port days. I had reflexology, mini facial, scalp massage, and a neck and shoulder massage for the price of the facial! You just have to schedule them on port days.

If you have the Navigator app it will list the spa specials for the week. I was able to schedule the Deal of the Day ahead of time as long as i could show them on my phone. It was a good way to book the time i wanted for the service. Plus if you do those it can save a lot of money.

I just had the pro collagen facial last week. I liked it, and thought was really nice and relaxing. I didn't walk out looking 10 years younger or anything, but it was a good experience.

Hello Belac,
For reducing cellulite I had gone through a massage. The massage see this was done with a blue cup and oil. It was quite a relaxing massage and I enjoyed it very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter