Any reviews on Captain's Grille?

Dreamsdocometrue9112

"hang onto your hats and glasses 'cause this here'
We leave in 9 days and had to move a few reservations around due to some sudden changes. Unfortunately, making reservations for 9-11 people 9 days out is difficult. Slim options. Been looking into Captain's Grille...any reviews? Haven't heard a lot about it.

I ate there for lunch in January and thought it was good. I had the tuna sandwich which had a nice tuna to mayo ratio. I plan on returning our next visit.

We actually tried Capt. Grill out for the first time this past Labor Day weekend. We have been visiting for the past 38 years so we have had many,many meals at WDW. Our party of 4 adults were very pleased with our meals. We all had the prefixed option where you can pick an appetizer, entree, and dessert. I don't know if that is still available but everything was yummy! The service was great! We would not hesitate to go back.:thumbsup2

I'm a big fan of Captain's Grille. I feel like its an underrated option. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but I've eaten there probably six or seven times since 2007. Breakfasts and dinners.

The food is certainly not what you would get at a signature restaurant, but I have always felt that it is a cut above your average Disney table service restaurant. It's usually fairly quiet, the staff have always been pleasant, and there is a good variety of options. I recommend it.

We leave in 9 days and had to move a few reservations around due to some sudden changes. Unfortunately, making reservations for 9-11 people 9 days out is difficult. Slim options. Been looking into Captain's Grille...any reviews? Haven't heard a lot about it.

I went there with my DH when we were staying at BCV. We had breakfast and it was delicious and the service was great. I would recommend it.

We ate at Captain's Grille last November before the Christmas party. My boyfriend and I both enjoyed it. Our server was fantastic, very attentive and available to answer any questions we had. I had the New York strip steak, which was very good. DBF had some sort of special with fish and crab legs which he really enjoyed. I would definitely consider eating here again on a future trip.

We have gone here several times for breakfast and dinner. We've always had good food and good service. We enjoy the breakfast buffet, it's quick and easy with all the standard breakfast foods, usually only costs about $19, it includes your juice, coffee, tea, etc. I ordered the pre fixe once for dinner and the dessert I had was amazing.

We have gone here several times for breakfast and dinner. We've always had good food and good service. We enjoy the breakfast buffet, it's quick and easy with all the standard breakfast foods, usually only costs about $19, it includes your juice, coffee, tea, etc. I ordered the pre fixe once for dinner and the dessert I had was amazing.

Amen on the breakfast buffet. We have gravitated towards it instead of CP just because 98% of the offerings are the same and it is relatively cheaper, less crowded, and you can walk in and be seated right away 9/10 times. Plus, you can't beat their Warm Bread Pudding!

We love it!! We've eaten three meals there, two breakfasts and one dinner. It is delicious and quiet. And we would eat there every trip if we could.

We have enjoyed all 3 meals there as well. Dinner was a bit limited when we went in the past but haven't been there for dinner in the past few years. I have noticed their menu has changed with some options they didn't have before (that I would love to try)...we always enjoyed lunch here...great crab cake sandwich as well as breakfast.:thumbsup2

You can take a look at my breakfast review if you like (with photos)...
Our Captain's Grille Breakfast Experience

tried Captain's Grille for the first time last year and we loved it. My wife had the strip steak and i had the prix fix dinner including the crab cakes (way more crab than filling) a potato crusted cod and the chocolate cake for desert (it was amazing!)

This has become one of my favorite Disney secrets. Good food and easy to get into on short notice. We have had dinner there twice (5/2011 and 2/2013) with various extended families, and all have enjoyed their meals. We'll be trying breakfast next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter