Any reviews of The Neverland Club

pantherlj

DIS Veteran
for kids at the Poly? Not sure where to post this so sticking it here.

We are planning on going to drop our kids off there for a couple of hours while we go to Kona's for an adults only dinner :love:

They are 4 and 7 .... what will they do? What kind of food? They will be there from about 6-8.

I guess 2 hours will be enough for dinner at Kona's?

It's been several years, but my DS went one night while we had dinner at 'Ohana. He still remembers it as "OK". He said they played with Play Doh, watched movies, and ate hot dogs. I'm sure there were other activities, but he doesn't recall. I don't think it's a life-changing experience, but your kids will be safe and kept occupied.

My kids went to the Neveland Club in Nov. 2005 during our trip. They were planning on lots of swimming, but my (then) 7 year old ruptured his eardrum on the plane to WDW, so was not allowed to swim for our entire trip. He did want to go to the Neverland Club, but we had previously said no - well, due to his major trauma with his ear (he also missed a lot of park time due to urgent care visit, etc.) we let him and my younger son go to Neverland one evening for 2 hours. They really enjoyed it! They provide them with a buffet, pretty standard kids food from what I understand. They said that everyone that worked there was "super cool" in their words, and they had fun playing with all the video games and toys while watching movies. They really had fun, and said they would recommend it to other kids.:yay:

My kids (now 7 & 12) have been many times and always enjoyed it. It seems that the girls get more out of the arts & crafts area and my dd always comes out of there with a bag of "treasures" she has made. They will enjoy it. :thumbsup2

Jill

We took DS on two different trips and he enjoyed both times. I have a polariod pic of him and Goofy on one trip. Standard kid's type buffet food.

Panther, We will be there the same week. DS8 is going to the Neverland Club.
He LOVES it. Doesn't want to leave and begs to go back.

We took DDs there during our trip in November 2003. They were 4 and 6 at the time. We did one night for an adult only dinner at California Grill. We were a little bit concerned, but it was fine. In fact, the entire next day at AK they kept asking when they could go back.

As was previously mentioned, the dinner was pretty much standard Disney child buffet fare.

My 2 boys had such a great time when they went there this last year!:jumping1:
They would love to go back again. While they were playing, we went to Ohana's and enjoyed a some nice adult time alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter