Any reviews of Chef Mickey brunch yet?

I think they started serving brunch May 31st. Any reviews or pics yet?

I believe it was Touring Plans that had some info including pictures. It was on my Twitter so I am not completely sure. I do remember there vote was, if you have a reservation no need to cancel but if you don't no need to rush to get an ADR.

If we have a breakfast reservation at 10:30 can we expect to be able to take part in the brunch items at 11:30?

Speaking of Chef Mickey's, there's a new 1 Star review over on TripAdvisor from someone complaining because the characters wouldn't sing Happy Birthday to her DD. She asked the waitress if they would, and "she just looked at me and smirked and said 'I don't think so.'"

No kidding! Can you imagine? There would suddenly be a whole lots of DDs and DSs having Birthdays that day!

Speaking of Chef Mickey's, there's a new 1 Star review over on TripAdvisor from someone complaining because the characters wouldn't sing Happy Birthday to her DD. She asked the waitress if they would, and "she just looked at me and smirked and said 'I don't think so.'"

No kidding! Can you imagine? There would suddenly be a whole lots of DDs and DSs having Birthdays that day!

Like, she expected the characters to actually sing? Pretty funny. But the unreasonable expectation that the characters will gather and celebrate the child, basically making him/her the center of attention of the entire restaurant, doesn't seem to be uncommon, unfortunately.

If we have a breakfast reservation at 10:30 can we expect to be able to take part in the brunch items at 11:30?

Most places that have a breakfast/brunch setup usually just bring the lunch foods out at the starting time of "brunch" so if you happen to still be there when those foods are out then you should be able to have them.

Chances are you might have to wait awhile to actually be seated (I've heard places can run late) so you might actually get to your table closer to 11:30 than planned.

Like, she expected the characters to actually sing? Pretty funny. But the unreasonable expectation that the characters will gather and celebrate the child, basically making him/her the center of attention of the entire restaurant, doesn't seem to be uncommon, unfortunately.

That seems to have been her expectation. She said she called ahead and was told she could get "extra magic" (her words) for DDs Birthday, and then complained that all they did was bring out a cupcake with a candle in it. That's when she asked her waitress if the characters would sing, and was angry that they wouldn't. Nothing like unreasonable expectations!

That seems to have been her expectation. She said she called ahead and was told she could get "extra magic" (her words) for DDs Birthday, and then complained that all they did was bring out a cupcake with a candle in it. That's when she asked her waitress if the characters would sing, and was angry that they wouldn't. Nothing like unreasonable expectations!

Ummmmm. The characters have giant heads and no mouths. Kinda makes it tough to sing when you don't have lips to move. :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter