Any restaurants in or near Disney that serve a good steak?

we stopped at a black angus on the way from san diego to Anehiem. the steaks were really good.

While I like Black Angus (and their coupon specials are great, especially for lunch) I don't think of it being in the same class as the other places mentioned. It's reliable and a decent value, but I don't really think of it as a special occasion place.

Hands down Ruth's Chris! They feature an early bird menu! Duh! it's a no brainer. I copied this from the Anaheim Ruth's Chris web page:

Enjoy a complete meal that includes a starter, entrée, personal side dish and dessert. Available in select markets only. Please check with your local restaurant for participation.

Starting at $44.95*
BOOK A RESERVATION

Starters
Choose one of the following
APPLE KALE SALAD
Kale and arugula, radish, mission figs, granola, bleu cheese, cider-dijon vinaigrette

ROASTED YELLOW TOMATO BISQUE
Oven roasted spring vegetables, basil oil, parmesan puff pastry

Sides
MASHED POTATOES
CREAMED SPINACH
LYONNAISE FINGERLING POTATOES

Caramelized onions, fresh thyme, garlic butter

Entrées
6-OUNCE FILET** & SHRIMP
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
CHEF’S FRESH FISH SELECTION

$44.95 - $45.95

FILET** 11-OUNCES
RIBEYE** 12-OUNCES
RIBEYE** 16-OUNCES

$4 upcharge
6-OUNCE FILET** & LOBSTER TAIL
MISO GLAZED BLACK COD
Heirloom black rice, baby bok choy, sesame-soy garlic butter
$52.95 - $55.95

Desserts
CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO TORTE
Chocolate hazelnut graham cracker crust, fresh berries and sweet cream

**** Notice**** Okay and here's the best part If you call and make a reservation and let them know it's your Husbands birthday they'll decorate your table with glitter and have a happy birthday card on your arrival, also buy him a free dessert too! You'll have 3 desserts to choose from. Dare to compare... Yes we love Ruth's Chris!!

Last edited:
Hands down Ruth's Chris! They feature an early bird menu! Duh! it's a no brainer. I copied this from the Anaheim Ruth's Chris web page:

Enjoy a complete meal that includes a starter, entrée, personal side dish and dessert. Available in select markets only. Please check with your local restaurant for participation.

Starting at $44.95*
BOOK A RESERVATION

Starters
APPLE KALE SALAD
Kale and arugula, radish, mission figs, granola, bleu cheese, cider-dijon vinaigrette

ROASTED YELLOW TOMATO BISQUE
Oven roasted spring vegetables, basil oil, parmesan puff pastry

Sides
MASHED POTATOES
CREAMED SPINACH
LYONNAISE FINGERLING POTATOES

Caramelized onions, fresh thyme, garlic butter

Entrées
6-OUNCE FILET** & SHRIMP
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
CHEF’S FRESH FISH SELECTION

$44.95 - $45.95

FILET** 11-OUNCES
RIBEYE** 12-OUNCES
RIBEYE** 16-OUNCES

$4 upcharge
6-OUNCE FILET** & LOBSTER TAIL
MISO GLAZED BLACK COD
Heirloom black rice, baby bok choy, sesame-soy garlic butter
$52.95 - $55.95

Desserts
CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO TORTE
Chocolate hazelnut graham cracker crust, fresh berries and sweet cream

**** Notice**** Okay and here's the best part If you call and make a reservation and let them know it's your Husbands birthday they'll decorate your table with glitter and have a happy birthday card on your arrival, also buy him a free dessert too! You'll have 3 desserts to choose from. Dare to compare... Yes we love Ruth's Chris!!

Wow glitter is a game changer lol that is awesome thanks

Just to follow up, there are a lot of places to get steak around Disneyland. However, your original post sounded as if you were looking for a special occasion place. You can certainly get a decent steak at a casual dining restaurant like Cheesecake Factory or Black Angus, but I was under the impression that you were looking for an OMG place.

Strangely enough, once I was at a Chilis and asked how their ribeye was, and that I recently had a ribeye at Ruth's Chris. The server (bartender actually) said it was pretty good and that he liked it. Said it wasn't going to be as good as Ruth's Chris, but then pointed to the price on the menu.

Just to follow up, there are a lot of places to get steak around Disneyland. However, your original post sounded as if you were looking for a special occasion place. You can certainly get a decent steak at a casual dining restaurant like Cheesecake Factory or Black Angus, but I was under the impression that you were looking for an OMG place.

Strangely enough, once I was at a Chilis and asked how their ribeye was, and that I recently had a ribeye at Ruth's Chris. The server (bartender actually) said it was pretty good and that he liked it. Said it wasn't going to be as good as Ruth's Chris, but then pointed to the price on the menu.

Yes looking for the OMG best steak experience. We live in Hawaii and have a Ruth's and Mortons so I think he would like to try somewhere we wouldn't be able to visit at home.

Well since you have a Mortons & Ruth's in the aloha state you should try Carthay Circle. We did in April I had the NY and it was killer!

Well since you have a Mortons & Ruth's in the aloha state you should try Carthay Circle. We did in April I had the NY and it was killer!

I like Carthay but wouldn't consider it the ideal place to get a good steak. I'd check out the suggestions above , as I am already considering it myself as I had no idea such places were around !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter