Any restaurant recommendations?

melk

DIS Veteran
Specifically, we're looking for a place to have lunch in Santa Monica (on the water would be nice) and also looking for a lunch spot after we do the Warner Brothers Studio tour. After we do the studio tour we will be heading down to Disneyland that day. But would like to get lunch first and are not opposed to seeing any other sights in the area first. But we don't want to stay too late in the day to avoid getting stuck in traffic to Anaheim.

Thanks for any recommendations you can offer!

There's Shutters On The Beach and right next door Hotel Casa del Mar. There's a Bubba Gump on the pier. I'd recommend Perry's at the Beach.

Near Warner's I suggest Bob's Big Boy.

There's Shutters On The Beach and right next door Hotel Casa del Mar. There's a Bubba Gump on the pier. I'd recommend Perry's at the Beach.

Near Warner's I suggest Bob's Big Boy.

Thanks, I'll check those out!

Simmzy's in Burbank is another reliable lunch spot near WB. The Smoke House if you want somewhere old-school.

(Also, hit up Quenelle for dessert if you like ice cream. Truly incredible homemade ice cream!)

Simmzy's in Burbank is another reliable lunch spot near WB. The Smoke House if you want somewhere old-school.

(Also, hit up Quenelle for dessert if you like ice cream. Truly incredible homemade ice cream!)

Thanks for the suggestions, especially the ice cream place :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter