Any Response to DC Viewing of Brother Bear??

Help, i check my mail and i got the invite for BB and the attachment was blank, when i clicked on the attachment a message was highlighted OE removed acess to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: BB-invite-chicago.pdf now what do i do, can i still get the attachment somehow?

:confused: :( :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

We finally received our e-mail for Brother Bear for Pittsburgh showing. Now we'll have to sit tight for the Haunted Mansion one. Good luck to everyone. Make sure you send in your new request

Originally posted by wdwstar
Help, i check my mail and i got the invite for BB and the attachment was blank, when i clicked on the attachment a message was highlighted OE removed acess to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: BB-invite-chicago.pdf now what do i do, can i still get the attachment somehow?

:confused: :( :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

I CAN HELP!!!!

The exact same thing happened to me and I almost had a heart attack!

Thankfully, my DH is a computer wizard and it's his trade so he knew how to fix it.

It's Outlook Express doing this.

Here's what you do:

Go to Tools
Then go to Options
Then click the Security Tab
Then UNCHECK the second check box that says: "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus.

When you then go back into the document, you should be able to see the certificate no problem!!

Report back and let me know if it worked!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter