Any Reports from past Food and Wine Festival

mjkwt

Earning My Ears
Has anyone here been to a past event? Is it best to go early in the evnt or towards the end. I will be down the fist week of November. Hope the weather cooperates with us. Looking forward to a great few days of tasting and sampling some of the best.....

Thanks for any info you can provide.

I went last year. I couldn't really tell you how early to go but because Epcot is such a huge park we ended up going early in the morning and even went back another day during the trip.

It was a lot of fun. You could probably pick up schedules for the events at the hotel you are staying at and then determine what time is best for you to go.

Have fun!

We went last year as well about mid October. We picked up a guide at the entrance to Epcot and then planned our eating around that. There was a Food and Wine Festival booth just before you entered the World Showcase that had more souvenirs as well. The guidebooks tells you what food is at what pavilion so you can somewhat plan out your eating. It was a lot of fun and that day we definitely did not need dinner. We were stuffed by the end of the tour. We did take small bills with us which made our purchases faster. Also take a look at the gardens around Epcot because there are special ones set up just for the Festival.

We had a great time and are looking forward to going again this year.

I guess weekends are probably the worse. We have a party of 10 going with 5 kids. Two of the adults will be in our glory while the rest will be trying to hurry us up, so I think we will go one way and let the rest go in the opposite direction. Can't wait!!!

We have been there the first week of November for the past two years and it was great! The weather was fantastic.

Our son (now 9) really got into trying the different foods, which surprised us.

There is so much to do in Epcot that I'm sure you all will have a good time.
Have fun!

Originally posted by MommyBoo!
We have been there the first week of November for the past two years and it was great! The weather was fantastic.

Our son (now 9) really got into trying the different foods, which surprised us.

Same with us - been there the 2nd week of Nov. for the past 2 years. I also didn't think my DD's would be too interested (14, 11, 11 now) but they LOVE the Food & Wine Festival. They love to try a different food from each booth.

We're planning on returning again this year, & I'm sure when they find out we're going back they'll ask if the festival is going on again this year. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter