Any rental homes with FREE heated pool?

BlueKangaroo

Earning My Ears
We are heading down late April/early May so we definitely want the pool to be heated - but at $25 a day it adds up quick!!

Anyone know of a home/condo/townhome that doesn't charge extra??

We are also open to a place with a community pool as long as it's warm enough to swim in!

We just booked a home through Florida Sun Vacation Homes and the pool heat is included. The home is also in Windsor Hills. From what I've seen they have a community pool and a ton of extra things to do. They also have condo's and town houses.

Some owners include pool heat, but also charge more---you'll be paying for it one way or another. You should be looking for the best total price on a home that fits your needs. It doesn't really matter if pool heat is "free" or not.

Blue Kangaroo--

The 3br/3bath townhouse in Windsor Hills that we just booked was a one price includes everything (taxes, all fees, and pool heat). I think you can negotiate the price however you want. It could also be that we got a really great deal because I booked it Sunday and we arrive in Orlando Friday so they had an opening to fill. If you would like more info send me a PM and I 'll be happy to let you know how the place was and the contact details when we get back on the 28th.

Some owners include pool heat, but also charge more---you'll be paying for it one way or another. You should be looking for the best total price on a home that fits your needs. It doesn't really matter if pool heat is "free" or not.

I am finding that's true - but that may be less than paying separately per day...

BTW - I'm also in AA! So hey neighbor!

Very good observation... why do some people expect things like this to be free? There is an expense to this item... and if I'm getting the benefit of it, then I expect to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter