• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any recs for dining rotation or servers on Alaska cruise?

Wshop

Mouseketeer
My least favorite restaurant is Parrot Cay. Any recs for a favorite rotation or servers? We had fabulous servers on our last Wonder trip to Mexico but I am just curious about recent experiences.

I requested a rotation on our Alaska cruise and loved it: PTTAPTA

We got Parrot Cay out of the way early. Got to eat in Tritn's three times (including formal night) and were in Animator's on the last night. Ths meant we had breakfast at AP. We skipped the second PC night because they changed semi formal night to Juneau and we weren't in the mood to dress. :lmao: Plus it was the Toy Story menu, which hasn't had great reviews, and we needed to work in the Toy Story Shw, MU, and the Pixar Party that night. We ate a relaxed dinner n deck that night and it was great!

If you get this rotation, we really liked head server Nick. Our wonderful server Ismet left on vacation, but asst server Laura s grea with kids and she s still there.

JimmyJackJunior we had Sunil at breakfast a couple of times and he was good!

We had PTTAPTA as well and loved it

Character breakfast on Tracy Arm Day but we had no problem getting a great spot on deck afterwards

We had PTTAPTA as well and loved it

Character breakfast on Tracy Arm Day but we had no problem getting a great spot on deck afterwards

Same here! We had requested Harry as our head server. PC is our least favorite restaurant as well. PTTAPTA was great.

We had character breakfast and then Palo brunch on Tracy Arm day!! Brunch was early so it ended just as we were entering the fjord. We enjoyed the way down from our verandah, and listened to the narration on the tv. Then at the turn around, went to deck 7. On the way up back out of the fjord we went to deck 10 and were the only folks up there! :confused3 The view is the same on the way back as it was on the way in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter