Any recent reviews/pics of Cape May Clam Bake?

TaraPA

Can't live without a ticker!!!!
I'm drooling looking at the menu for this, but don't seem to read much about it on here. I'm thinking of booking this for my October trip. Any comments, concerns, pictures???

I am interested in this as well. We'll be staying at the BC in August. One of my concerns is the non-seafood options as my kids don't eat seafood (but I love it!).

I am interested in this as well. We'll be staying at the BC in August. One of my concerns is the non-seafood options as my kids don't eat seafood (but I love it!).

Me too, Will be there June to July and my oldest does not eat Seafood...........

I have it booked for our arrival night at the end of the month (assuming we get there in time). I've seen some cool pictures of it, but I keep hearing conflicting reports about crab legs. DH is skipping it, since he doesn't eat seafood, but DS and I love crab legs, clams, mussels etc. I'm not sure I can justify the cost in the absence of crab legs, however.

I don't eat seafood and I think it might be my favorite restaurant at WDW (not just buffet) - I think there's plenty of "land" food, and it's good too. Planning on having dinner there for my bday again this year.

The crab legs have been back since last fall sometime.

And oh the desserts - it's almost worth the cost just to have desserts there.

Thanks for the link Nebula - looks INCREDIBLE! This is defintely going on my list to do in October!

Thanks for the link Nebula - looks INCREDIBLE! This is defintely going on my list to do in October!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! And it's always great to see another PAer (I'm in Schuylkill County). :thumbsup2

Small world Nebula - I'm from the Lehigh Valley but my entire family is from Schuylkill & Northumberland counties!

i did a review w/ pics a few weeks ago (sorry cant link at work) the food was great. Also on the disney food pictures thread last week someone posted some great pics of the buffet for sure in the last 10 pages of the thread sorry i didn't go back and look. Try to click on the thread of search cape may lots of discussion lately. Enjoy!

Love it! Clam Bake really is just a "title", it doesn't really signify what they have on the buffet. There's just as much meat and potatoes as there is seafood, so there's no reason to shy away from it if you're not a seafood freak.

However, if you like steamed clams or mussels - it's fantastic! They are constantly steaming them right there in the center of the buffet and refilling the pans. They have nice little buckets to fill - I filled one up completely with the teeny tiny clams, plus mussels and crab legs. Just delicious!

We always enjoy it and will definitely eat there on a regular basis. We don't do the DDP, so we don't eat there EVERY trip, but it's on the list, that's for sure!

Last time there was Feb 2010 - great :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter