Any recent cruisers....decorations going up yet?

Stepharoonie!

<font color=teal>NOTHING is scarier than Wilford B
Someone had mentioned to me that the ships will be fully decked out when we go in ten days...but I'm wondering if they're getting into the spirit of things now, especially since the parks are!

We just got off the 29th Disney Wonder and they were loading up cargo boxes that said "tree branches""wreathes" so im assuiming they are gearing up for it!

The decorations were put up the morning we boarded the 11/15/03 Magic. The tree was put up that night.

lbgraves said:
The decorations were put up the morning we boarded the 11/15/03 Magic. The tree was put up that night.
Same on my 11/13/04 cruise....so I expect the same on the 11/11/06 Cruise.

We cruised 11-5 to 11-9 and I believe the decorations were put up the first night we were onboard.

As we were leaving the ship this morning I noticed fully decorated Christmas trees waiting to come aboard!

Suzy Mouse said:
As we were leaving the ship this morning I noticed fully decorated Christmas trees waiting to come aboard!

Rock on! :teeth:

DOes anyone know if the characters were wearing holiday clothes?? My two ds's are soooo excited for this trip !! \If anyone has more info or pics to print, I would really appreciate it !! Thanks! :goodvibes

we just got off the Wondeer and decorations were up when we boarded on the 9th of Novemeber.

When does storytime with Mrs. Claus start? After Thanksgiving...I am guessing...any other activites with the holiday theme? We sail Nov 30th... :cool1:

We just got back from 4 days at Disney World and a 3 day Disney Cruise which departed on 11/9....
The decorations are all up on the ship. At Animal Kingdom Mickey and Minnie were there when the park closed and were dressed in holiday attire. There was a line to hug them and get a holiday picture.
The decorations were up in all the parks...

lbgraves said:

Wow. That is later than the Wonder. We took the 11/9/06 3 day and the center area was decked out. Pictures in front of the tree were very popular but the long line moved pretty well.

We just got off the 11/12-16 Wonder and there are lots of Christmas decorations up on the ship--none on CC yet but when we were about to leave that beautiful island, I saw them unloading the sleigh.

lovinpoohbear said:
DOes anyone know if the characters were wearing holiday clothes?? My two ds's are soooo excited for this trip !! \If anyone has more info or pics to print, I would really appreciate it !! Thanks! :goodvibes

I don't think they were on the 11/9 wonder. We didn't do the character greetings as my dd(9) is getting a little past this but I thought Ariel's sea green dress looked holiday to me. I only remember seeing her in her mermaid attire at WDW.

anyone know when they start to take down the Christmas decorations? We are cruising 1/13.....I assume all the Christmas stuff will be down by then :guilty:

Just got off the Magic this morning 11/18 and the ship was decked out! Pardon the pun! The big tree was up and there were trees every where you looked! They were working on a cute gingerbread house this week and it smelled sooooo good!

Just got off of the Wonder this morning and all Christmas decorations were up, except at CC....however, no characters in holiday attire yet.

I would love to see the holiday decorations on the cruise! We'll be at WDW on 1/1/07 so I know the decorations will still be up there. Does anyone know how long after the Christmas Holidays they decorations come down? 6 weeks 6 days and counting! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter