Any recent CRT goers?? Characters??

figmentfan1

According to Caleb: "No Dancing!"
We will be there for breakfast next week. Really hoping especially for Belle (DD is CRAZY about her) and Mary Poppins (best friend and I are hoping!)

TIA!!

JE

we were there in early October for Lunch (not sure if that makes a difference)

had Cindy, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Mary Poppins and Belle (they had told me when i made my ressie that it was only Cindy, so who knows....)

Good Luck!!

We were just there and had Cindy, Belle, Snow White, Mary Poppins, and Aireal. Mary was a snob and the others were great! Snow White even sounded exactly like the movie voice!

We enjoyed breakfast at CRT on November 1. There were 5 characters including the Fairy Godmother downstairs. ( She is one of our favorite characters to talk with.) The others were Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, and Wendy. :wave:

We just did CRT on October 30th and there was Cindy and the Fairygodmother in the lobby. Upstairs was Mary poppins, Peter pan, Aurora and Belle.

Lunch on 10/21.

We saw Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle (in the blue dress), Cinderella, and Fairy Godmother in the lobby.

We saw Mary Poppins at 1900 Park Fare.

I had lunch. It was Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Princess Aurora, and Wendy.

We were there early October for breakfast. We saw Cinderella, Belle, Wendy, Alice, Sleeping Beauty, & Mary Poppins.

We had breakfast Oct.23. We had Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Wendy, Alice and Mary Poppins. I missed getting to see Belle and Snow White though.They are 2 of my favs.

Tracy ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter