• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any recent Cat 12 cabin assignments?

We got room 2609 for our 2/4 cruise; it's a Cat 10, and this is our 2nd cruise. Was hoping for a Cat 9, but I won't complain about the extra room--especially since there are 4 of us now.

Thanks for posting QVC - just checked and we have just been assigned a Cat 10 as well - 2109 - I like that area of the ship, it's just down the hall from where we were last cruise - 2090. May try for a porthole at the port!

Thanks for posting QVC - just checked and we have just been assigned a Cat 10 as well - 2109 - I like that area of the ship, it's just down the hall from where we were last cruise - 2090. May try for a porthole at the port!

Congrats, Tikibirds! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone on our cruise!

This is our first Disney cruise. We on are the 2/4 Wonder also. We booked 12 GTY and just got Cat 10 deck 2. Two adults and two teens so very glad we got the split bath!

We are going to be on 2/13/10 Eastern Magic cruise and just got a room assigned to a Cat 9 room right next to Aft Elevator. :banana::banana::banana:

Last cruise we paid for Cat 9 and got a room closer to Forward Elevator and we loved it. We are going to love this one even better I am sure.

One of the best Christmas gifts, or Valentine surprise.

I am so excited already with Cat 9 in Cat 12 price, HOWEVER,
IF we even get a $2200 upgrade to Cat 3 offer at the port, we just going to have to laugh. What a jackpot. We wouldn't take it since it is too high class for us and we do not know how to deal with the service. If there will be a Cat 6 offer, we might go for it.

2/7 Bahamas - Got 5637, which is Cat11, Deck 5 Aft. For some reason I'm a little disappointed, but we were originally booked in a Cat11 Deck 7 Aft. Ended up in the same general area for $200 less (we're only a "group" of 2)...works for me!

Booked 2 cat. 12 GYT rooms for the 2/11 3night Wonder. 1 room has 3p, the other has 1p. The reason it was done like that-my mom wanted to take my kids and found a great deal-problem was, in that catagory at the time the only offer left was for cabins that sleep 3, not four. When decided to bring me along and surprise me, she booked another cabin for herself. Got a great price, but was really wishing for an upgrade. Called DCL-they say the cruise is sold out. Anyone else on this sailing and got an upgrade from 12GTY?

Booked 2 cat. 12 GYT rooms for the 2/11 3night Wonder. 1 room has 3p, the other has 1p. The reason it was done like that-my mom wanted to take my kids and found a great deal-problem was, in that catagory at the time the only offer left was for cabins that sleep 3, not four. When decided to bring me along and surprise me, she booked another cabin for herself. Got a great price, but was really wishing for an upgrade. Called DCL-they say the cruise is sold out. Anyone else on this sailing and got an upgrade from 12GTY?

We're on the 2/11 wonder - same dealio.. (booked two 12's, got two 12's.) Sounds like you'll have 2 bathrooms to share though, and extra luggage space in the 1 passenger room. :) I've sailed on Disney "sold out" cruises but never feels *too* crowded. The more the merrier :cheer2:- I'm happy to have secured those last minute cabins at that great rate on a holiday weekend!

Agreed-I am very happy to just be on the boat! And with such a great deal on a holiday weekend, too-I really can't complain! :goodvibes

We are on the 2/28 Wonder and we had booked a CAT 12 GTY and this morning when I checked online, we were assigned a room in CAT 9 :banana::banana::banana:

No one has called us to upgrade. Do you think someone will call us to upgrade to an even better room if we pay additional money(since we already got upgraded to Cat 9)?

We are on the 2/28 Wonder and we had booked a CAT 12 GTY and this morning when I checked online, we were assigned a room in CAT 9 :banana::banana::banana:

No one has called us to upgrade. Do you think someone will call us to upgrade to an even better room if we pay additional money(since we already got upgraded to Cat 9)?

We tried that on our last cruise and they would charge you from the INITIAL price you paid, not from the upgrade amount.

I'm on the 2/28 Wonder too and booked a 12GTY and got an 11. Do they usually call you to see if you want a paid upgrade? Looks to me like the inside and oceanview are all sold.

We booked a Cat 12 for the January 28th sailing on the Wonder and we were upgraded to Cat 9! Very exciting as this is our first cruise and we only booked two weeks ago!

We are on the 2/11 Wonder, booked 1 adult, 2 kids, category 12 gty, and were assigned category 9, way back by the engine, I think, but with a window! I'm happy!

We booked the February 4th 3 day wonder just last week for $299 per person for a cat 12 and got upgraded to a cat 9 as soon as payment was made. We leave 15 days! Woo hooo

We also got an upgrade the same upgrade for our cruise in December.

dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter