• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any questions about photopass, ask here

I am just learning about the photopass. There was one post that you can have a photo session at the GF that can be included on the photopass. Is this true? Is there an extra charge? Do you make advance reservations for this, and if yes, how? Thanks,

its true, it costs t get the pictures taken, but you get them on your photopass and i beieve you get a cd of those images taken at GF. its portrait style all around he hotel in and outside, and they come out amazingly good. I cant remember how much it is, but i think its under $40

heh... it's $25 if you pre-order the PhotoCD (and bring proof). $50 if you don't and just want it on a PhotoPass card and $125 if you want to buy the PhotoCD which you can later update to include all your photos from the trip, but you can't make modifications to it. that means for $125, you can either pre-order the PhotoCD and do the GF session and be able to modify the photos online or pay $125 for the PhotoCD, get the session and not be able to modify the photos.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/photopass goes into full detail on it and other photopass sessions (along with everything else photopass)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter